Chapter 22

The three had a plan for tonight, and I have to meet them in the hall outside of my Common Room. I would occasionally check if they'd arrive. A little past Mid-night, they finally arrived, with the invisibility cloak. No words were spoken, I just joined them under the invisibility cloak. The four of us are under the Invisibility cloak, sneaking along the corridor.

"Ow! You stood on my foot!" Hermione suddenly exclaims. Causing me to jump.

"Sorry." Ron apologizes, we walk into the forbidden corridor, the flame lights up. I draws out my wand and points it at the door.

"Alohomora." I say the spell. The door opens and we go in.

"Wait a minute...he's....Sleeping." Ron whispers to us. The invisibility cloak is blown off us, from the breathing of Fluffy.

"Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp." Harry whispers as we approach the sleeping dog.

"For the last time it's not Snape." I whisper to Harry.

"Uh. It's got horrible breath!" Ron complains.

"We have to move its paw." Harry tells us.

"What?!" Ron whisper yells.

"Come on!"Harry says, going over and grabbing the paw that's blocking the door. We follow in his lead. "Okay. Push!" We strain and move it. The door finally opens. "I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign. If something bad happens, get yourselves out...Does it seem a bit...quiet?" Harry questions.

"The harp. It stopped playing." Hermione tells us. Drool comes down on Ron's shoulder. My eyes go wide.

"Ew! Yuck! Ugh." Ron exclaims. All of us look up and see Fluffy standing there. Fluffy starts barking and growls.

"Jump! Go!" Harry yells at us. We all jump through the trapdoor.

"Ahh!" Ron yells. We all land on some mushy black rope like vines. "Whoa. Lucky this plant-thing is here, really." Ron says with a sigh of relief.

"Whoa! Oh. Ahh!" Harry exclaims, as the plants tie around all of us. Harry and Ron start struggling.

"Stop moving, both of you." I tell them not moving.

"This is Devil's Snare. You have to relax. If you don't, it will only kill you faster." Hermione Says right after me, towards them.

"Kill us faster?! Oh, now I can relax!" Ron says sarcastically.

Hermione and I just smile then we get sucked down below the Devil's Snare. I fall on my back, and get the breathe lost out of me. I look over to see Hermione Standing rubbing her wrist. She rushes over to me and helps me sit up as i try to catch my breathe. "Just take deep breaths" She says to me calmly. I nod and try to do what she says.

"Rose!! Hermione!!" We hear Harry and Ron Shout from above.

"Now what are we gonna do?!" Ron shouts.

Hermione looks up, "Just relax!" She shouts up to them. She continues to help comfort and relax me, by rubbing my back.

"Hermione! Where are you?! Where's Rose?!" Harry Shouts.

"Do what I say. Trust me." Hermione Tells him.

Harry falls through and lands on the hard ground. Hermione helps me up and we go over to him and he stands up. I continue to take deep breaths.

"Harry!" Ron shouts panicked.

"Are you okay?" Hermione asks him.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Are you two okay.?" Harry asks us. I'm not able to talk still from the lose of breath.

"Rose just lost her breath, she'll be fine soon." Hermione tells Harry for me.

"Help!" Ron's voice rings out.

"He's not relaxing, is he?" Hermione states more than asks.

"Apparently not." Harry says.

"Help! Help me!" Ron shouts out.

"We've got to do something!" Hermione exclaims.

"What?" Harry questions.

"Uh! I remember reading something in Herbology. Um Devil's Snare, Devil's Scare, it's deadly fun..uh.." Hermione says, thinking of the rest of it.

I took a deep breath "but will sulk in the sun!" I whisper out.

"That's it! Oh Rose, you're a Genius. Devil's Snare hates sunlight!" Hermione says, giving me a hug. She takes out wand and points upwards. "LumusSolem!" Hermione shouts, a beam of light shoots out. The Snare shrieks and recoils. Ron falls.

"Ahhh!" Ron says as he falls.

"Ron, are you okay?" Harry asks.

"Yeah." Ron says with a nod.

"Okay." Harry says.

Ron stands, "Whew. Lucky we didn't panic!" He says, trying to play it off.

"Lucky Hermione and Rose pays attention in Herbology." Harry tells him.

------------------------------------------
Sorry it's been awhile since I updated I've been busy with school. And prepping for a trip. And also to figure out the second book.
I hope you all enjoy.
Vote
Comments
Share
Lots of luv ~ snowflake