Chapter 24

I follow to the room Harry entered. I see Harry walk down the stairs, I quickly run to his side. I see the Mirror of Erised in the middle of the room. I notice someone standing in front of it, it's Quirrell. Harry suddenly yelps and grabs his scar.

"You?" Harry questions, still holding on to his scar. Quirrell turns around.and faces us. "No. It can't be...Snape. He was the one"

"Yes. He does seem the type, doesn't he? Next to me, who would suspect, 'p-p-poor s-stuttering Professor Quirrell?'" Quirrell says with out a stutter, fake stuttering at the end.

"B-but, that day, during the Quidditch Match, Snape tried to kill me." Harry tells him, confused.

"No, dear boy. I tried to kill you! And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded. Even with Snape muttering his little counter-curse." Quirrell says harshly to him.

"Snape was trying to...save me?" Harry questions.

"I knew you were a danger right from the off. Especially after Halloween." Quirrell says to Harry.

"You let the troll in!!" I exclaim at him.

"Very good Rose, yes. Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled. While everyone else was running to the dungeon, he went to the 3rd floor to head me off. He, of course, never trusted me again. He rarely left me alone." Quirrell says to me, well both of us.. Quirrell turns back to the mirror and Harry grabs his scar again, in pain. I put my hand on his arms. "But he doesn't understand. I'm never alone. Never. Now...what does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the stone. But how do I get it?" Quirrell says out loud.

A raspy voice calls, calls out of no where. "Use the girl."

I chill ran down my spine. "Come here." Quirrell says, grabbing my arm in a tight grip, dragging me away from Harry to the mirror.

"What do you see." Quirrell questions me.

I look in to the mirror.. I see the same thing has before.. "I see me and my friends.. we're happy... I-i, I don't understand what you want me to see.." I say quietly, looking facing Quirrell.

The raspy voice rings out again, "She isn't strong enough yet... Use the Boy."

"Come here, Potter, now!" Quirrell shouts towards Harry. Harry walks forward shakily. I move away from the mirror, giving Harry space to look into it. "Tell me. What do you see?" Quirrell demands Harry.

Harry looks in the mirror. After a couple seconds he gasps, causing me to jump.

"What is it?! What do you see?!" Quirrell asks hastily.

"I-I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore. I've won the house cup." Harry says shakily. He's lying.

The Raspy voice rings out again "He lies."

"Tell the truth! What do you see?!" Quirrell shouts again.

"Let me speak to him." The Voice says again, another chill goes down my spine.

"Master, you are not strong enough." Quirrell says in to the air, looking nervous.

The raspy voice says, "I have strength enough for this." Quirrell begins to unwraps his turban and on the side opposite his face, another face is planted, that sort of looks like a snake. It stretches out and faces Harry via the mirror. "Harry Potter. We meet again." It says.

"Voldemort." Harry says.

"Yes. You see what I have become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another. A mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me, but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there is something that can. Something, that conveniently enough, lies in your pocket!" Voldemort says.

"Rose run!" Harry shouts. We both turn and run.

"Stop them!"Voldemort shouts, fire erupts all around the room blocking our exit. "Don't be foolish! Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live?!" Voldemort says to us.

Harry shakes his head "Never!" he shouts.

"Haha. Bravery. Your parents had it too. Along with your sister. Tell me, Harry, would you like to see your mother and father again? Together, we can bring them back. All four of you could be a family again." Voldemort tells Harry, then gesturing to me. My eyes widen, what? I'm Harry's Sister? I look over at Harry, to see him look confused and shocked. "All I ask for is something in return." Voldemort pauses, Harry takes the stone from his pocket. "That's it, Harry. There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it. Together, we'll do extraordinary things. Just give me the stone!" Voldemort tells Harry.

"Harry no.." I whisper to him.

"You liar!" Harry shouts at Voldemort.

"Kill him!" Voldemort tells Quirrell.

Quirrell soars into the air and smashes into Harry, one hand on Harrys throat. They fall to the steps. The stone falls out of Harry's reach as Quirrell chokes him. I try to go to them but, Harry gives me a look that says don't. Harry strains and squeaks. Suddenly, Harry puts his hand on Quirrell's, trying to get him off. Smoke furls from under his hand.

"Ahh! Ahh!" Quirrell shouts, he backs up. His hand is crumbling into a mountain of black ash. "What is this magic?" He questions, his hand dissipates.

"Fool! Get the stone!" Voldemort says.

Quirrell starts to walk to the stone, I run to the stone and grab it before he could, Harry runs over and puts his hands on Quirrells' face. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Quirrell yells out in pain.

Quirrell backs up, his face has horrendous burns, it starts to crumble as he walks forward. His whole body turns to ash. He falls to the floor. Harry gasps. He looks at his own hands and hurries over to me. He sees I have the stone and sighs in relief. We hears something. We turn to see a dust clouds with Voldemort's face. The cloud rushes forward, right through Harry! Then through me.

We both yell in pain as it passes through us. Harry falls to the ground first, unconscious. I follow soon after. I fall on the step next to Harry. The stone still in my hand.

------------------------------------------
The truth is revealed!!!!
I hope you all enjoyed the update!
I've been really stressed with school and many other things, that's why I haven't updated any of my stories much.
Tell me what you think.
Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of Luca ~ snowflake