Chapter 26

3rd POV.-

In the great hall. All students are seated, and green banners with snakes on them are around the ceiling.

Dumbledore, at the head table, nods to McGonagall.

She dings her glass and the chatter stops. Dumbledore rises.

"Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points. " Dumbledore pauses for the Clapping. Harry and Hermione hide their heads. "Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points." pauses again, Clapping. "In second place, Ravenclaw, with 406 points." pauses, Clapping. "And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House." Dumbledore announces. There is immense cheering.

"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last minute points to award. To Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points." Dumbledore says, there is applause.

"Good job." Harry tells her. Rose give her a Thumbs up from her seat at the Ravenclaw table.

"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess" Dumbledore says, Ron looks at Harry, shocked and mouths, 'Me?' Harry nods, and mouths, 'You!' "that Hogwarts has seen these many years...50 points." more Applause could be heard, "And third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points." Immense cheering filled the room.

"I would also like to award 60 points for Ravenclaw to Rose Evans, for great wit and bravery shown in the face of danger." Dumbledore announces. The room erupts in cheers again.

"And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom." Dumbledore announces.

Immense cheering erupts. Neville is unbelieving, and sits there while cheering gets louder.

"Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of direction is in order." The green banners change to Gryffindor red and yellow. "Gryffindor wins the House Cup!" Dumbledore changes the banners.

Cheering fills the room again.

All students stand and throw their hats into the air, except Draco, who smashes his down onto the table. All jump around cheering and laughing.

"Yeah! We won!! " Lee shouts and jumps with Harry, who looks back and grins very widely.

-------------------------------------
I hope you all enjoyed this, there is one more chapter then soon I'll be posting the second book in this series. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Kinda short but still.
Haha if you have anything you'd like to see more in this series please let me know. I know the other character I added wasn't really in this but I'll be adding her more as the twins become more relevant in the story because their friends even if their families don't know (there's a inside scope for ya)
Anyways. Please!
Vote
Comment
And share
Lots of luv~ snowflake