Rose Lily Evans (H.P. fan fiction)

Authors Note- PLEASE NO HATE IN THE COMMENTS 

Theses are fictional characters, most of which are NOT mine. If you have anything bad or weird to complain about, take it up with J.K. Rowling.

Stop hating on Snape, he is not real, this is fanfiction.

Stop complaining on biology nonsense, this is a story about Witches and WIZARDS, doesn't have to be scientifically accurate.

Thank you, now enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one-

October 31, 1981.

Halloween. It was a peaceful night in Godric Hallow. James and Lily Potter were taking care of their 2 children, Harry James Potter, and Rose Lily Potter. Not a worry in the world, that is, until; He showed up.

Lily had just put Rose to bed upstairs. She came back down to the living room, James ran to her and hands her Harry. "Lily, take Harry and Rose and go! It's him! Go! Run! Now! I'll hold him off!" James tells her.

They share a small kiss, most likely their last, "I love you." she tells him before running up the stairs. When she got to the babies room, she could hear shouts downstairs. She closed the door and locks it.

She walks over to the crib, where Rose was in. She was awake now, because of all the noise. She was hugging a toy bunny. Lily set Harry down next to Rose.

Lily looks at both of her children. "Mommy loves you. Daddy loves you. Be safe. Be brave. We love you, Always." she tells them, and then kisses the top of there heads.

Then the door to the room, explodes open. And in came Him. By now Lily knew James was dead. She turns around to face the terrible man. He came to kill her son because of some silly prophecy, well she won't let that happen.

"Give me the boy, muggle-born, and you and your daughter won't be harmed." he says to her.

"Never. You'll have to kill me before you do anything to my children." she tells him, standing her ground.

"Very well.. .. AVADA KEDAVRA!" he yells, pointing his wand at her. A green light hit her,screams, and then silence.

Lily was on the ground, dead. He walks to the crib, where the two children were. Harry was staring at his mom, confused. Rose was sitting down, hugging her bunny, scared, but no tears.

He looks at the two children, wondering who he should kill first. He decides to kill the boy first, so that the prophecy can not go on. He points wand at the boy and yells, "AVADA KEDAVRA!" the green light hit Harry, but then went back at Him.

Then he disappears, into thin air. A smoke came from the spot he was just at and went towards the children. It past through them.

Harry starts to cry because of the pain on his forehead. Rose was crying because she sees Lily, just laying  there not moving, but Rose is to young to comprehend what just happened.

Five minutes later, a man comes in. He is shocked at what he sees before him. He rushes over to Lily's unmoving body. He hugs her, crying and crying. He felt like his heart was breaking again.

He looks over at the crib, and sees Harry crying, with a lightning bolt scar. He looks over to see a little one year old, red headed girl, crying silently, hugging her bunny in a death grip.

Severus slowly gets up and looks at the little girl. "I never knew she had a daughter." he whispers to himself. The little girl looks up at him, and he gasps. 'she looks like her.' he thought.

She lift up her tiny hand towards him. He slowly puts his hand near hers, and she places her hand in his. She looks up at him again, she had stopped crying. She stood up and gave him a small gesture that asks to lift her up.

He hesitated for a second before he picks her up. She hugs him. He realized that he didn't know her name. He decides to go to the only person he could think of.

Albus Dumbledore.

He looks at the little girl in his arms, "We're going to visit someone. I'll protect you though, Always."

And with that said, they were on their way, leaving a crying Harry, behind.

_____________________________________

Hi, well I want to know what you guys think of this. The updates for this story maybe slower, I just really wanted to post this now, because I don't want to wait till after my other story saga to be over. Well you get an inside look on my story :-).

This story  is willing to have suggestions, I have only like 3 chapters, not to sure, but, yes please do tell me  what you think!!!!

vote

comment

share

lots of luv ~ snowflake