Chapter 16

Today was Quidditch match between Slytherin and Gryffindor. I couldn't sit with my friends during certain events as my punishment, Uncle Sev said he 'wanted to keep a closer eye on me.' so I have to sit with him for the match. which honestly I don't find that bad, but I won't tell him that.

I was eating Breakfast with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Harry is twirling his food on a fork.

"Take a bit of toast, mate, go on." Ron tells Harry, trying to encourage him to eat.

"Ron's right, Harry. You're gonna need your strength today." Hermione agrees.

"Yeah, really Harry you need to eat." I tell him.

"I'm not hungry." Harry tells us, still messing with his food.

Professor Snape walks up to us. "Good luck today, Potter. Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin. " He tells Harry. Then looks at me, "And Don't forget Rose, meet me in 3 minutes by the teachers box." he tells me, then walks away with a slight limp.

"That explains the blood." Harry mutters.

"Blood? And why do you have to meet Snape in 3 minutes?" Hermione asks us both.

Harry looks at me, I guess wanting to know as well. "Oh, well he's my guardian, and as punishment for what happened with the troll, he wants to keep a closer eye on me so I have to sit with him for the Quidditch match, speaking of which i should probably be going... Good luck Harry." I explain, getting up from my seat, and say bye to the others.

~~~

"Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game Slytherin versus Gryffindor!!!" I hear the booming voice of Lee Jordan through the speakers.

Cheering could be heard around the stadium. Some Teachers applauding politely. I didn't yell cause I know the teachers would look at me.

The players take their positions in the air in a circle. I could see Harry weaves in, higher then the other players.

"The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game."Lee says. The balls being relased "The bludgers are up...followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game." Lee informs us.

The snitch zooms around each Seeker's head, then disappears. "The Quaffle is released...and the game begins!" Gryffindor takes possession of the ball and a chaser, Angelina Johnson, I think her name is, zooms past Slytherins towards their goal, and throws the ball, and scores! There is a ding. "Angelina Johnson scores! 10 points for Gryffindor!" Lee announces. Putting the score on the score bored.

I could hear the Gryffindors cheer extra loudly after they scored a point. "Slytherin takes possession of the Quaffle. Bletchley passes to Captain MarcusFlint." Flint dodges people and throws for the Gryffindor hoops. Oliver, the Gryffindor captain, appears and whacks the ball away with his broom. He smirks at Flint, who glares. Angelina and Katie Bell pass the Quaffle back and forth as they strategize to score. Johnson takes it, throws, and once again scores! "Another 10 points to Gryffindor!" Lee says.

"Yay!" All the Gryffindors shout again. I clap, holding in my shout.

Flint grabs a beaters bat from one and whacks a bludger right at Oliver. It hits Oliver in the stomach and he falls to the ground. A lot of the crowd begins to Boo. The Slytherin members head off. One jumps over George, or Fred, its hard to tell from this distance and scores. The Slytherins cheers.

They box Angelina in and sent her into the capes covering one of the towers. She falls down in the capes and is out for the game. The crowd boos some more except for the Slytherins. Slytherin scores once again. Harry starts to head off after, what i can assume is the snitch but suddenly his broom starts bucking and turning.

I sit up straighter, looking at Harry, worried that he might fall off his broom. I could hear Uncle Sev start to mumble something under his breath but I don't pay attention.

"Fire! You're on fire!" I hear a professor say, i look over to see Uncle Sev's cloak on fair.

"What? Oh!" Uncle Sev says once he notices. He knocks a man back, who falls into Quirrell, who then also falls. Uncle Sev bats out the fire and acts as though nothing happened.

"Are you okay." I ask once he sits down again, which he just responds with a nod.

I look over at Harry to see that his broom has stopped bucking and trying to shake him off. Harry climbs back on his broom, and takes off again.

Harry rams into the Slytherin Seeker. The Snitch dives. The boys follow, but they approach the ground quickly. The Slytherin Seeker backs out, and Harry pulls up his broom as he follows the Snitch, feet above the ground. Harry stands up on his broom, and steps forward, trying to grab the ball. He goes too far, and topples off the broom with a yelp, tumbling on the ground. He gets up and lurches.

The crowd gasps. Harry lurches and the Snitch pops out of his mouth. It lands in his hands.

"He's got the Snitch! HarryPotter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!" Lee shouts.

A whistle is blown, " Gryffindor win!" Madam Hooch annonces.

"YAY!" Most of the crowd shouts. I stand up and clap. I hear McGonagall laugh happily.

Harry raises the Snitch into the air, causing the crowd, and his team, to cheer.

"Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor" Most of the crowd starts chanting.

----------------------
Another chapter done! Sorry for delay, my school blocked watt pad on our laptops which puts me behind schedule and my moms house doesn't have wifi at the moment soooo that's great....

I hope you enjoy and I'll post the next chapter soon!

Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of luv~ snowflake