Chapter 17

I see Harry, Hermione,and Ron, walking along a path with Hagrid. I walk up to the just in time to hear part of their conversation.

"Who knows. Why was he trying to get past that 3 headed dog on Halloween?" Harry says casually.

"Who told you 'bout Fluffy?" Hagrid asks confused

"Fluffy?" Ron and I ask at the same time.

"That thing has a name?"Hermione asks.

"Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the.." Hagrid slowly stops talking.

"Yes?" Harry says, earging him to continue.

"Shouldn'ta said that. Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is." Hagrid says, avoiding eye contact with all of us.

I'm a bit lost cause they were talking about some one and I don't want to really butt into their conversations. I see Fred, at least I hope its Fred, I break away from the group and head over to him.

"Hey, you're Fred, right?" I ask a bit timidly.

He looks up and me and gives me a small smile, "Yeah. And you're Rose, right?" Fred asks.

I nod, "Are you planing on staying at Hogwarts for Christmas.?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah! George and I plan on playing a prank on our brother Percy." Fred tells me with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"That sounds fun, I hope it works." I tell him.

"Oh, it will. George and I have been planing this for about a week." He tells me, with a laugh at the end.

"That sounds like fun." I tell him, laughing as well.

"Do you want to help us?" Fred asks me suddenly.

"oh, uh, Sure!" I respond.

"Cool, come by Gryffindor Tower the night before Christmas Eve to help us set it up. Don't worry about the password I'll let you in at about, 9:30. Okay?" Fred tells me

I nod. The night before Christmas eve, that's in two days. This has got to be fun.

~~

I walk up to Gryffindor Tower, I got hear probably to early. It's not Christmas yet but it did feel like it. Uncle Sev said he wanted me to have Christmas with me, but he was put on watch duty on Christmas to make sure no kids wander about. Since We could exactly spend that night together he said we'd just spend it together on Christmas eve, meaning I was to meet him tonight, at 10:30, so I could wake up Christmas Eve there as if it was Christmas morning. Which also means I can only help Fred and George for an hour or less.

I portrait to the Gryffindor common room opens and there I see George in the door way. "Welcome to Gryffindor little Ravenclaw." He says to me gesturing me to enter.

I walk in, "Thank you George." I reply and laugh a bit. George then gives me a surprised look. "What?" I ask confused.

"How do you know I'm George. I could be Fred." He says to me, surprise still in his eyes.

"I just know you're George. I can just tell, I don't really know how." I reply.

"Rose! Glad you could make it!" I hear Fred shout from the upstairs banister.

I look over at him and wave. I walks down the stairs, and comes over to where George and I stand, "I told you I'd come didn't I." I tell him once he reached us.

"That is true. Now that you're hear. Let the Prank commences." Fred tells us, and leads us to the stairs.

~~~