Chapter 3

~10 years later

Rose P.O.V~

I wake up in the morning, with a smile on my face. Today is my birthday, and I'm going to Diagon Alley to get all my school supplies.

I get out of bed, and go straight to my closet. I change into a blue sun dress, with small white flowers around it.

I walk out of my room , and head towards the living room, where my Uncle Severus is waiting for me. He's not my real uncle, I just call him that, though this year I'm going to have to start calling him Professor Snape.

I get there and see him waiting for me. He noticed I've walked in. "Happy Birthday Rose. You look just like your mother, just as beautiful. Now shall we go." he says to me.

I smile hugely, "Yes we shall." We walk outside, and he grabs my hand. "Close your eyes. This trip might make you feel a bit sick." he tells me.

I do as I'm told. After I close my eyes, I feel like I'm being squeezed into a tube or something. With twists and turns.

After a bit, it stopped. I didn't feel bad. dizzy but that's it. I open my eyes to see a wonderful place. a street full and full of shops. Witches and Wizards wandering around. Amazing.

I've known of magic all my life, but I've never seen so many magical people, or been to any magic shops for that matter.

And after looking around, we started our shopping. We got all my books first. Then we got my cauldron. All that was left was my robes and my wand.

I wanted to save getting my wand for last so off to Madam Malkin's Robes Shop.

"Rose, do you think you can stay at the robe shop for a short while, there's something a got to do?." Uncle Severus asks.

"Yes, I'll be fine." I tell him. "Alright. Here's the money for the robes." he says, handing me a bag with money in it.

I nod and head inside. When I walk in I see theirs already someone waiting. He seems to be the same age as me. I decide to start a conversation with him.

"Hi. I'm Rose. Is it your first year too?" I ask. The boy turns around and looks at .e.

"Yeah, it is. You going to Hogwarts?" the boy asks.

"Yes I am. I'm a bit nervous though. You?" I ask.

"Yeah, but I'm also excited." he tells me.

I smile, "me too." I say. Then I realize something. "oh, I didn't catch your name." I say.

"oh, right sorry. I'm......"

___________________________________

CLIFF HANGER!!! haha, im evil im sorry.

ok so, im really really really sorry that I haven't updated in ever. its just this story is really hard to write and I've been busy typing up the other story so, again im really sorry. and also I know Snape is a bit out of character, but when school starts he'll be back to normal, sort of.

and this isn't my best work, but I promise that the next chapter will be better.

if any of you have any suggestions for the story like what house she should be in or love interest then comment or message me. It might just be amazing enough to be in my stories!

again sorry.

vote,

comment,

share.

Lots of Luv ~ snowflake