Chapter 21

The next day, the four of us were walking in the court yard. We all just got out of our first year exam.

"I've always heard Hogwarts' end of the year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable." Hermione tells us.

"I agree, It wasn't as bad as the other students made it up to be." I say. Hermione nods in agreement.

"Speak for yourselves. All right there, Harry?" Ron tells us, and asks Harry.

"My scar. It keeps burning." Harry tells us, rubbing his scar.

"It's happened before." Hermione says.

"Not like this." Harry tells her with a shake of the head.

"Perhaps you should see the nurse." Ron suggests.

"I think it's a warning. It means dangers coming. Uhh!" Harry pauses to rub his scar. "Oh. Of course!" Harry says then starts to run off. We quickly follow him.

"What is it?" I ask, confused.

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger shows up and just happens to have one? I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets? Why didn't I see it before? Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg?" Harry tells us, we walk to Hagrid, who's playing a flute, but stops when we get in front of him. "What did he look like?" Harry asks Hagrid.

"I don't know. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up." Hagrid tells his with a shrug.

"The stranger, though, you and he must have talked." Harry says to Hagrid.

"Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him. I said, 'After Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem.'" Hagrid informs us.

"And did he seem interested in Fluffy?" I ask him, that hood guy seems suspicious.

"Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy! How often do you come across a three headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him. I said, 'The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take Fluffy, for example, just play him a bit of music and he falls straight to sleep.'" Hagrid tells us

All Four of us, look at him shocked.

Hagrid seems to have realize what he says. "I shouldn't have told you that." Hagrid says to us, the four of us take off. "Where you going?! Wait!" Hagrid yells after us.

~~~~~~

We run into Professor McGonagall's classroom passing the aisle of desks.. We pass a ghost and stop at her desk.

"We have to see ProfessorDumbledore, immediately!" Harry tells her, out of breathe.

"I'm afraid ProfessorDumbledore is not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London." Professor McGonagall tells us.

"He's gone?! Now? But this is important! It's about...the Philosopher's Stone." Harry says with a sort of shocked tone.

Professor McGonagall looks shocked "How do you know" She questions him.

"Someone's going to try and steal it." Harry tells her confidently.

"I don't know how you four found out about the stone, but I can assure you it is perfectly well-protected. Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly."Professor McGonagall tells us sternly. We all leave her class room

_______________________
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!! And a merry holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas! Lol I hope you enjoy this even tho it's not a Christmas special!
Give me feedback if you'd like!!
Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of luv~ snowflake