Chapter One

The summer has been long, at least that's what it felt like for Rose. She's attempted to keep herself occupied, sending owls to her friends, and her brother. Learning that her and Harry were related was a bit mind boggling at first for her, but Harry had been nothing but kind so the two of them falling into a sort of 'sibling' category for one another didn't take long during the end of their first year.

As owls came and went all summer, Rose never seemed to receive any back from her brother. Causing her to worry slightly. In the beginning of the summer season she tried to convince her 'Uncle', Severus Snape, into seeing Harry. But he refused, saying that it wouldn't be wise, seeing as they were muggles and had their own set rules with Harry. Snape left out the part where they didn't know she was alive.

As the summer dragged on, Snape was called to return to Hogwarts a tad bit earlier than other normal years, causing him to owl to both the Weasley's and the Malfoys, seeing as they are both close with the young Rose.

The Weasley's replied first, stating that they would be happy to take her in for the remaining time till the term starts. The Malfoys replied a day later stating that they were out vacationing and won't be back anytime soon. Soon Rose was sent off, much to her excitement to spend the remainder of summer with the Weasley's!

~~

It was late at night but Fred, George, and I have been up talking about pranks that they wanted to do or creations they wanted to invent to help their pranking adventures.

It has been about a week or so since I've been here, staying with the Weasley's. Molly and Ginny have been nothing but sweet, and talked about many girly things I had never had the chance to talk about. They were like the mother and sister I never had! It almost feels like I'm in a dream.

"Hey guys I'm a bit worried about Harry, the School Letters are going to be arriving soon and I think he hasn't been getting ours what if he doesn't get the one from Hogwarts!" Ron tells us a tiny bit dramatically as he walks into the twins room.

"Well what do you recon' we do George." Fred says looking from Ron to his twin.

"I say we pay Mr. Potter a visit." George responds with a cheeky smile back at his twin.

"And how do you suppose we get there?" I question the twins with a raised brow. They look over at me then each other than a mischievous smile appears on their faces.

"The Car." They say simultaneously.

"Are you insane? Dad would never let us take the car." Ron tells them his eyes wide with worry.

"Who says we're telling dad?" George questions Ron.

"Exactly, we take the car, go see Harry and come back before anyone knows it's missing." Fred tells his worried brother, crossing his arms.

~~~~~

We finally arrived at Harry's house, late into the night, nearing early in the morning. George was driving and Ron was in the passenger side with him, Fred and I were sitting in the backseat. We stay flying and go next to a window with bars on it, Ron rolls down his window and looks in and sees Hedwig and starts to knock on the bar window.

Harry appears in the window and his eyes go wide, "Ron?" he asks, probably not believing what he's seeing.

Ron grins "Hiya, Harry!" He responds.

"Fred? George? Rose? What're you doing here?" Harry asks all of us.

"Rescuing you of course." I respond to him as if it was obvious.

"Where's your trunk?" Ron asks.

Harry quickly turns around and we see him start to put everything in his trunk, from clothes to spell books. After a minute, Harry returns to the window with his trunk.

"Step back." Ron informs Harry. Harry takes a step back. Ron hooks something to the bars on the window then turns around and nods towards his brother.

George steps on the accelerator, then starts to fly into the air and we hear a sort of crunch as the bars get torn from the window. We get the car back over to the window and Harry puts his trunk into the back of the car. Then Harry hands me Hedwig.

Harry quickly grips onto Ron's hand, as we all see his, well mine and his Uncle come into his room. He grabs onto Harry's ankle, Harry reaches out and I grab his other hand to steady him. Ron and I start to pull Harry into the car. Yelling starts to happen and we finally got Harry into the back seat with Fred and I.

I hug him tightly as the car starts to accelerate and fly away. "Happy Birthday Harry. Happy Birthday Rose." Ron says to us. I realize it's past midnight. It is our birthday.

"Happy Birthday Harry." I say, giving him a smile, glad that after a long summer we're finally talking.

"Happy Birthday Rose." he responds, giving me the same smile back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slightly edited! 

Hope you enjoy old and new readers!

vote

comment

share

lots of luv~ snowflake