Friends

Evelyn's pov

I've been looking after Emily for 2 hours so far. Before Vincent hanged up he asked me to babysit her and he'd pay me.

She's a handful im telling ya. I haven't saw Emily's mom since the argument.

I don't know what her problem is with me but I made sure Emily's safety would be okay before she returned.

"M-miss H-h-hunter c-can I-I h-have s-some I-ce c-cream p-please?" She says as she wonders around the kitchen.

"Of course you can and outside of school you can call me Evelyn" i says as I open the ice cream tub and put some some in a bowl for her.

The front door to the house opens. I'm questing Vincent is home.

He walks in and takes in what's going on. Emily's mouth covered in ice cream. He chuckles .

He chuckled! I didn't think he showed emotion.

"U-uncle s-school w-was r-really g-good
t-today!" Emily exclaimed.

"Good" he said whiles stating back at me. I can't help but blush which makes him smirk.

Cheeky little-

I don't swear lord. never.

"Well err I should get going. I have to see my little angle" I smile.

"Your little angle?" He questions. Someone's interested.

"Yeah my dog" I show him a picture of her being a cutie.

"She's cute" he says still looking at the picture.

"I know right" i says as I grab my car keys.

"We'll friend I'll see you later" he says whiles going into a different room.

Friend?

Oh my lord I think he just called me his friend. So we're friends? That's cool.

I got in my car and drove to my place. When I open my apartment door angle comes running over to me.

She simpers and whines whiles wagging her tail so fast it's like a blurd.