Secretive

Vincent's pov

I never thought in my life that I would be a ring shop looking for an engagement ring. But look here I am looking for one.

"Vincent what about this one?" Hayley says. Yes I asked Evelyn's best friend to come since she knows her more than me. In her words.

"Mmm it looks okay" i say and she sighs. I've said that to all the rings so far.

"Hello may I help you" a man says. He looks around 60 if I'm being honest.

Vincent! Why!? Why are you thinking that!?

"Yes, he's looking for a ring that's perfect for his girlfriend and non of these are being picked" she says like she's the one under the pressure.

"Ah. We have some round the back that just came in. You can look if you want" I nod my head in response.

I hear Hayley gasp when she sees them. There actually decent.

One though has caught my attention. This is the one.

"This one" i says pointing to it

"Yes!!" Hayley squeals. She's more excited than anyone right now.

"Okay then that would be 500,000k" he says and I give him the money. Half a million is nothing. Doesn't even effect my bank account.

He gives me a little bag with the ring in it and Hayley wonders off. Okay then.

I get back into my car and back into the house. I'm looking at buying a new house for us to. This one is too big for the both of us.

I get to my secret place and hide the ring there. She won't know nothing. I hope anyways.

She should be back in a hour so I'm going to use this free time I have and look at houses.

She described her dream house to me all I have to do is find it or make it. Simple as that.