I love you

Evelyn's pov

I'm so mad at Vincent it's unreal. I really liked that dress. It was beautiful. Pink with flowers on it.

Vincent has gone out the house probably to sulk because I'm mad at him. Good.

I hear the doors open. Vincent is back already?

"Baby" he shouts. I get up from my bed with angle following me and head downstairs.

"Yeah" I reply half way down the stairs. When I see him my heart melts.

"I um.. I got you some things" he says whiles smiling. I smile back and continue to walk down the stairs.

He hands me the bag and frappe with flowers. No way he got me the dress he ripped again!!

I see a few more dresses too. I put everything down and jump on him. I cover his face with my kisses and now he has lip stick all over him.

I giggle and we kiss passionately. I put my hands around his neck and he leads us upstairs.

"I love you baby" he says.

"I love you bear" I say and he groans at the nickname bear.

We continue to kiss until it lead to another thing.

Today has got to be one of the best days ever!

~ ~ ~
We did the devils and tango for a long time so by the time we were finished it was time for bed.

I closed my eyes and welcomes the sleep. I'm so tired and sore. I'm going to scold vince in the morning but for now..

Sleep in calling my name.

I hear vince put on some boxers and sweat pants. He doesn't like sleeping naked.

I however don't care. I need sleep.

He flops onto the bed and cuddles up near me. I love him. He kisses my neck then buried his face into my neck then wonders of to sleep.