Baby

Evelyn's pov

I hear the door open and hear Vincent's, toms and Oakley's voices.

But then I hear a baby's laugh.

I jump out of bed and run downstairs. They all look at me and greyson starts to laugh.

I rush over to him and pick him up. I cuddle him so close to me. My baby is back.

Oakley and Tom leave after saying goodbye to vincent. Vincent comes and joins the hug. We stay like this for a couple of minutes.

Happy tears stream down my face. M

~ ~ ~

I'm feeding Grayson when I feel a sharp pain in my chest.

I wince and gasp. Did my son just bite me?

Vincent notices and puts on a worry face.

"What's wrong" he says and sees grey giggle.

"He bit me" I say and rub the area where he hit me. I see Vincent smirk but covers it up with a cough when I shoot him a glare.

"Grey that was naughty" he says earning a laugh from grey.

Vincent then starts to laugh with him. Wow my family bullies me.

I raise an eyebrow at them both and sigh whiles turning back to the movie rubbing where grey bit me.

"I'll make it feel better tonight" Vincent says whiles smirking.

~ ~ ~

Vincent really did do what he said.

He did more than that. My whole body is sore and especially between my thighs.

He had to go to work this morning so here I am mashing up a banana that makes me want to be sick.

I've never liked the look of a mashed banana.

I really hope greyson eats this.

I put in some milk with it so it's more liquidy. I get a plastic spoon out since I don't want to try grey on metal yet.

"Open up" I say as I do the aeroplane move. He giggles and let's me put it in his mouth.

"Do you like it?" I say and he continues eating it with an amused expression.

I giggle to myself and continue to feed grey the gooey nastiness.