Back to work

Evelyn's pov

I'm so excited to be back to my job and students. I've missed them so muchhh.

"Hey class" i says and they all say 'yay your back'. I giggle at them. The supply teacher must have been annoying.

"I have a surprise" i says and they all cover their mouths.

I pull the very big blanket off and reveal a massive hamster cage.

They all look at me confused

"I got us a hamster!!" I say and and they all come over.

They saw Awwh and ask what the name is.

"Her name is called pixie and she's a white dwarf" I say as she comes out.

"We'll class let's bond with her" i say and they all agree. Of course they would. That means no work.

After a couple hours of bonding time it was home time and Emily's mom came and picked her up this time.

Her and Emily are moving out of Vincent's house and into their parent house because Vincent doesn't have the time to keep looking after her which I understand.

I clean up and make sure pixie has enough food and water for the night. I turn the lights off and head out. I see Hayley exiting aswell.

"Heyyy" she says and we hug.

"Heyyy" I say back and we talk for abit. Before we know it the school is shutting so we have no choice but to leave.

We get in our cars and go home. I still can't believe Vincent is letting me stay with him. It's very nerve racking but also exciting in the same way if you know what I mean.

He had to go to work until 11 tonight so I made myself a bath and went to bed. I was so tired.