Little shits

Vincent's pov

"Can I talk to you" faith questions as we're getting drinks. I nod in approval.

"Evelyn ran into some trouble when she was outside" she says and I immediately clench my jaw.

"Like what and who were they?" I say.

"They were harassing her and grey saying about how it's not a nursery. Evelyn tried to defend herself but they were bitchy" she says.

"Who" I say and she points over to 3 girls laughing and taking pictures.

I get my phone out and text Rocky, which is another cousin. I have endless cousins.

Rocky
3 girls in a corner. Get them.

I send a picture of them so he knows who I mean. He replies with an okay.

They messed with my wife? I'll show them the consequences.

~ ~ ~

"I love you" Evelyn says as we slow dance.

I'm hiding her face away from cameras with my shoulders and chest.

"I love you more than 100 worlds combined" I say and she giggled snuggling into my chest.

I'm not going to tell her I know what happened when she was outside because she clearly wants to let it go.

I'm still going to show those girls who's wife they messed with.

"When can we go?" Evelyn says. I look at my watch and see it's 1 in the morning.

"2 more hours" I say and she quietly groans.

"My back is aching" she says and i frown.

"Why's is aching?" I ask and she sighs.

"I may or may not have accidentally wacked my back a door handle" she says and I lead her towards a bathroom.

"Vincent what are you doing" she says as I lock the door.

"Show me" I say and she sighs.

"But that means I have to bend d-"

She doesn't even need to finish her sentence because I pull the dress up for her.

"Turn around" i say and she does.

I close my eyes at what my eyes just saw.

"Evelyn why didn't you tell me sooner? That needs to be checked over" i say and pull her dress back down.

"Because it didn't hurt then" she says and I sigh.

"Now come on before people think things" she says and I chuckle.

She opens the door and people stare at us. I give them glares which makes them shoot their heads to the other side.