Threat

Vincent's pov

"Your girl is Evelyn Hunter right?" The man in the meeting says. I'm with my pissed off dad right now.

Yeah he kinda found out about my relationship with Evelyn. I told my mum about her and even let them meet but not my dad.

"Yes. why?" I ask leaning forwards.

"Some people are after her" he says whiles looking down at his work device.

Wait did he just say there's people after her?

"What do you mean?" I know what he means but I need to make sure it's confirmed.

"Henderson somehow knows about yours and Evelyn's engagement and pregnancy so he wants to make you suffer and kill her" he says.

My jaw clenched and I can't help but form my hand into a fist.

"PREGNANCY!" My dad question shouts. I knew I didn't see myself becoming a dad but Jeeze no need to rub it in my face.

"Me and you have some serious talking to do" my dad glares at me. What's there to talk ahout?

I'm getting married to the love of my life and have a child with her? Nothing to talk about.

"I need a safe house for Evelyn" i say as I turn to my assistant. He nods and gets working on it. I can always count on him.

"No! Evelyn doesn't need a safe house!" My dad said clearly angering me more.

"She is the love of my life and the mother to my unborn child. So yes she does need one I am not arguing over my fiancé's safety" I say as I walk out the meeting.

I know I shouldn't have walked out but I'm a don I can do whatever the fuck I want. Even if it means walking out of an important business meeting.

It's only 1 in the afternoon so I have like 4 hours until Evelyn comes home. Fucking great.