I love you infinity

Vincent's pov

My alarm beeps for 5 in the morning. I groan and reach over to turn it off.

We only got 2 hours of sleep but so worth it.

I get up and slip on some boxers along with my black dress pants.

I go into our walk in closet and get one of my many white button up T-shirt.

I walk out still buttoning up a few more buttons and see Evelyn falling asleep whiles sitting up.

I chuckle and tap her on the shoulders.

"I'm awake" she says and stands up I chuckle yet again.

"You can go back to sleep ev" I say and she shakes her head no.

"I want to spend time with you before you go" she says tearing up.

"Baby don't cry" i say wiping her cheeks.

"I'm sorry" she says sniffling.

"No need to be sorry" I say and hug her. I'm not a hugging person but I'll hug my wife anytime.

"I love you" she says sniffling again.

"I love you infinity" i say and kiss her cheeks.

~ ~ ~

"Baby I've got to go now" i say and help her up from her seat at the dining table.

"I don't want you to go" she says sobbing her eyes out a lot. Shit. She's going to make me cry.

"I know I don't want to leave either" I say whispering feeling the tears build up in my eyes.

"Come here" I say kissing her lips passionately.

We kiss for at least 5 minutes before I pull away.

I grab my phone and head towards the door. I have tears rolling down my face as I do so.

"Goodbye" ev says making me cry even more.

"Goodbye I love you so much" I say and walk out.

I said my goodbyes to Grey earlier. I hope he doesn't give Evelyn a hard time.