Plan

Vincent's pov

I storm out of the house yet again. My anger is out of control and I removed myself before it got worse.

I get in my car and slam my fists against the wheel.

"Fuck" i say and start the engine. I drive to the share house.

I go in and see my mom on the sofa watching tv with Tom.

"How'd it go" she says as she looks up.

I shrug my shoulders and sit down. I don't want to talk.

"Atleast tell me you two made up" she says and I shake my head.

"Oh son" she says and comes and hug me.

"What's going on" Tom says as he leans forward.

"Marriage issues" i say and sniffle. For fuck sake I'm crying again.

"Tell you what. I'll go over to Evelyn and talk to her about the situation" she says and I nod.

If Evelyn won't listen to me then she has to listen to my mom.

"Okay love I'll go get ready" she said and wonders off.

"Marriage always comes with arguments it's normal" Tom says.

"This argument isn't like any other one we've had" I say and he nods in understandment.

"What's it about if you don't mind me asking" he says and I think to myself should I tell him or not?

"She posted pictures of grey online for everyone to see. She doesn't understand that he will be in so much danger" I say and my voice cracks.

Grey is literally one of the best things that's happened to me and to think he could be in danger hurts.

My phone goes off and see a unknown number message.

Didn't know you had a son. Must say he sure does look like you. Better keep him hidden otherwise my men will get him. -jh

My jaw clenches. My biggest enemies saw it. Of course the fucking did.