Conditions

Oakley's pov

We've been sat in this dam waiting room for 2 hours. My cousin Vincent is freaking the fuck out. I mean who wouldn't? His wife is having a surgery and there not letting him know any updates.

He's keeping it strong for Greyson. I called Becca and she told everyone else. We're expecting them to come soon.

Until then I have to keep vincent on a leash. He's going crazy.

~ ~ ~

"She'll be okay vince" becca said. She arrived not long ago with Sam and Janice. We don't like Janice she's a whore.

She's trying to win vincent even though he's made it pretty clear who he loves.

"Evelyn Hernandez?" A nurse questions. Vincent Jumps up. It's a good thing becca is holding grey.

"Evelyn is now in a stable condition. We've located where the bleeding was and it was near her lower abdomen. We think it's from when she gave birth it was still weak so the crash made it bad again but the bleeding has been controlled. She has a few gashes on her some were abit deep. Now we just wait until she wakes up" a nurse says as she walks away.

Vincent doesn't wait a minute and grabs the nurses arm harshly. She winced and becca scolds him for doing that infront of his son.

"Can we go see her" he says his eyes watering. Dam it must be hard having your wife unconscious and having to deal with a screaming baby.

"O-only one person a-at a time" she stutters and rushes away.

Vincent then goes to her room. 101. I wait with becca, Sam and Janice.

Janice does not look happy at vincent being all Evelyn. God I hate her.

"Why does he act like he actually cares for that stupid bitch" Janice states.

"He does care for her. He loves her more than anything and don't swear around greyson" I say as she sinks in her seat.

"I'll have him one day" Janice says earning a glare from us all.