Protective

Vincent's pov

I am not letting Evelyn live alone ever again. I don't give any shits if she says no.

I go up to her room and knock gently.

"Come innnn" she says and I chuckle. She's always got this energy in her.

"Heyyy" she says as she plays with angle.

"Hey. Can I talk to you" I ask and she nods and pats next to her. I sit where she pats like a dog.

"I want you to move in with me" I say and she gasps.

"B-but I don't want to disturb you all the time" she says. She never disturbs me the fuck!?

"You never disturb me. Please move in with me. For yours and angles safety" I plead.

"Do you really want me to!" She asks I roll my eyes.

"We'll duh" i said and she giggled.

"If your really sure then okay" she says and I smile in victory. What can I say I'm a don.

"Okay then I'll give you my card and you can buy whatever you want to get some clothes and if you want you can get a hamster I heard their good pets to keep you company" i says and she smiles.

"But it's your money I don't want t-"

"Money is nothing to me ev" i say and she nods.

"Omg can the hamster go in my classroom" she says and I nod.. that's a good idea.

"Yay" she says and gets to slowly and carefully. Yeah I'm going with her and Emily too.

Short chapter sorry!!