Family

Evelyn's pov

I've met some of the people so far and they've all be lovely. There's this one red hair girl that keeps giving me daggers.

Vincent is talking to his cousins about businesses which doesn't surprise me.

"So Evelyn you and Vincent huh" Trisha says next to faith and Sadie. Trisha and faith are wives of Vincent's cousins then Sadie is Vincent's cousin.

"You two are amazing for eachother" Sadie said whiles the two others agree.

I laugh and say thank you.

Greyson starts to fiddle around and scrunch his face. He's probably getting over simulated by having so many scents of people around at once.

Then he starts to cry. Bless him. He's not used to all the voices.

I pick him up from something he was sleeping in.. I forgot what it's called because my baby brain is all over the place.

Greyson starts to calm down when I rock him around. I can see the red haired glaring at me whiles chewing on her gum. Why doesn't she like me?

"Your a great mom" Sadie says. I smile and thank her whiles going to greysons room. I set him down slowly and carefully.

I go back in and we all talk some more.

~ ~ ~

"You okay?" Vincent says as I try to sleep. I can't get comfortable for some reason.

"Yeah I just can't get comfortable" i say as I turn over to face him.

"Your just anxious" he says as he kisses me.

"I love you much" he says as we cuddle.

"I love you too vince" I say as I rest my head on his chest. That helps me fall alsleep.

Vincent however, hurries his head into my neck and licks it.

Weirdo

"Vinceee" I whine as he kicks it again. He just chuckles and with that we drift off to sleep until grey wakes us up.