Yay

Evelyn's pov

After a very awful morning I finally got into school and started to get ready for the class.

My hayfever isn't on my side today. I'm a sneezing and eye puffy mess. I hope I don't scare the kids away.

The first to arrive is Emily with Vincent.

"Hello Emily, Vincent" i say sniffling throughout the words.

"Are you okay" Vincent asks. Another child arrives.

"Yeah just hayfever" i said as 7 other children arrived. Me and Vincent chatted for abit and made it clear we're friends.

Once the rest of the class arrives I close the door and start to get all the paper work there doing today.

Test day! My favourite day of the year. Not.

I despise test day. Children and tests honestly do not get along with each other. I think they need to sit and talk.

Who am I kidding it's paper.

"Class today is test day!!" I say as they all groan and whine. Emily is the only one excited. Her education is amazing for her age.

"Y-yay" she says as she helps me hand them out. She's a really lovely girl. I'm very lucky to teach her!

"Miss do w-we have to" Landon says as he brings out have in his sentence.

"Yeah buddy" i say as I close the blinds and put on some calming music.

"We only have 2 tests this year so that's good guys, you can start now. Remember no talking and no cheating" i says as they all start.

I bribed them with sweets and golden time for the rest of the day so there very focused.

That's 4 hours of fun. Well for them not for me. The classroom will be an absolute mess.

Lucky me. I love my job though so I can't really complain.