Going home

Evelyn's pov

I'm finally going home! I can't stand these hospital beds. They give me bad back aches.

"Let's go then love" Vincent says. He's currently trying to hide greys face so the paparazzi don't see him.

Grey does his baby laugh as Vincent trips over a chair. I laugh along with him.

"Greyson and Evelyn Hernandez that was not funny" Vincent says as he rubs his foot.

He picks grey up and holds me close to him protectively. We exit the room and immediately spot paparazzi with their cameras.

"Hide your face love" Vincent says. I pull my hood up and snuggle my head into Vincent's side.

We sign the papers for my leave so they know I have gone home and I can see flashes from cameras at the side of my eye.

Vincent knows I'm still sore from the surgery I had to have so he doesn't rush me to leave.

We get to the car and I get in whiles Vincent does Grey's car seat.

Vincent gets in and starts the car. I ain't going to lie and say im not nervous for being in a car because I freaking am!

I close my eyes as my legs slightly shake. I take a deep breath as the car engine turns on.

"You okay?" Vincent says as he puts a hand on my thigh. I look over and worry is written all over his face.

"Nervous" I say as I fiddle with his ring on his hand. He nods and slowly reverses out of the space he parked in.

After a nervous drive we finally stop but then confusion hits me. We don't live here?

I turn to Vincent and he smiles. No way- did he really remember what my dream house looks like?

"Vincent you didn't" I say as I look back at the house.

"Yes I did. You deserve it" he says and I pull him into a hug and kiss him.

"Thank you so much" I say and place kisses all over his face.