Mad

Evelyn's pov

Vincent didn't come home last night. Grey wouldn't settle after an hour he left which caused me to be up all night.

I'm holding a windgy grey whiles trying not to fall asleep. I'm so tired.

I messaged Vincent to tell him to come back home because Grey wants him and that was 2 hours ago.

Hasn't even bothered to read it.

"I dada" greyson says and I look at him.

His second word is I not mama I'm actually going to cry.

"Dada" he says again but scrunches his face again letting me know he's going to cry.

I sigh and rock him around.

I hear the door open so I look at it and see it's Vincent.

He comes over and grabs grey of me and cuddles him.

I walk into the kitchen ignoring Vincent. I'm mad at him.

Then it goes silent. Grey is asleep finally.

Vincent walks into the kitchen and stares at me, I look away not wanting to make him think I forgive him.

"I'm sorry" he says and walks closer to me.

"Your sorry? You left last night and didn't bother to show up. Grey was up all night screaming and crying for you but you were here" I say as my voice starts to crack.

"I'm sorry baby but I needed to clear my head" he says more harshly.

"You could of atleast messaged me to let me know you were safe!" I said not yelling because of grey.

"Oh so now you care about safety" he said and scoffs. I think my heart shattered again.

"Stop with the safety thing I care for god sake" I say and cry.

He doesn't say anything but he walks out the door again.

I fall the the floor crying my eyes out. I feel a sharp pain go through my body and before I knew it everything went black.