My baby

Vincent's pov

I'm in my office looking down at a letter on my office.

It says it's from social services and Jasmine Hunter.

I clench my jaw and start to open the letter.

Dear, Vincent Hernandez
Social services has been informed by several people about the mistreatment of Greyson Hernandez. Jasmine Hunter, mother of Evelyn Hernandez has took in a application to adopt Greyson Hernandez for the sake of his safety. Any questions please give us a call.
~clair Janett

Mistreatment of Greyson Hernandez. Am I reading this right?

Who the fuck do they think they are.

I get my phone out and dial the social worker.

"Hello" a womens voice spoke. I clench my jaw even more along with my fists.

"What the fuck is this letter about?" I say.

"Is this Vincent Hernandez?" She says shakily.

"Yes this fucking is. Now who the fuck do you think you are?" I say.

"It has came to our concern about Greysons safety and well being" she says clearly annoyed with me but also fear in her voice.

Why must my dad put a contract to no killing people unless they interrupt mafia buisness?

"There is nothing wrong with greys well being or safety" i say through gritted teeth.

"We have a meeting today with Jasmine Hunter if you would like to tag along please do so. Goodbye" she says and hangs up.

Oh the nerve of her.

I look into when this meeting is and my eyes widen when I see the time.

10 minutes.

As I step into the car I dial Evelyn's number.

"Evelyn sort your fucking mom out. Now" I say dangerously.

"Why?" She says. I take a deep breath.

"Because Evelyn, she's got social services to write me a letter about Greysons well being and a threat of him being took of me" I say harshly.

I don't ducking care how I'm talking now. The thought that Grey could be took of me and I can't do anything about it breaks me.

"She hasn't even been around for months Vincent" she says.

"Oh yeah. I'm about to have a fucking meeting with her about greyson. Fuck you Evelyn" I regret my words.

Why am I such a dick?