Feelings

Vincent's pov

After that scolding my dad did we went into the meeting. All eyes were on me as I sat down. My thoughts get drifting off to her. Evelyn.

"VINCENT PAY ATTENTION!!" My dad screams forcing me back into reality. Great.

"Gosh what's gotten into you" he says. The red haired girl next to him stares at me hungrily and chews on her gum whiles unbuttoning her black top.

God I hate whores. Why can't women be like Evelyn.

I pay attention to the meeting that I do desperately wanted to leave in case my dad scolded me again.

By the time the meeting was done it was 8pm. Why was that meeting so long?

I get in my car and head home. But then I slam my breaks on.

Holy fuck.

I realise I like Evelyn. I fucking like Evelyn hunter.

I go back home and see her in the living room looking bored as anything.

"Hey" I say sounding tired.

"Hello vince" she smiles and my heart does that flutter thing. She really doesn't know how much her smile affects me.

"Vincent what's wrong" she says as she walks Over to me" holy fuck why is she making this so hard.

Her beauty and scent. God it's heaven.

It feels like I've known her my whole life. Do i only just like her? Holy fuck Vincent you can't love her!

"I... I like you a lot Evelyn" i say. She hugs me and her head is now on my chest. The little bugger better not be listening to my heart beet I can hear it myself.

"I like you too Vince" she says.

She likes me?

How can anyone like a cold man like me?