Fear

Vincent's pov

"Vincent what's happened" Oakley says. Grey moves around in his arms.

"Evelyn's been in a car crash. Someone fuckin crashed into her" I say as I grab my car keys.

"Do you want us to come" he says and I nod. Evelyn would want her son there for her.

"EMILY" Oakley shouts. She comes running down.

"A-am I-I g-going h-home" she says as she looks over to me holding my car keys.

"Evelyn has been in a accident. Your going to grandmas house" he says. She groans and mumbled an okay.

We head out and we go into the snow car. This car was made for the snow.

I drive Quickley and carefully as possible since it's still snowing heavy.

I pull up at moms house and I grab Emily and take her to the door. I walk inside into the living room where my mom, dad, Sam and the red haired girl is. The whore.

"Vincent what's wrong" mom asks I have no time to explain. I put Emily down and rush out.

I get back into the car and head to the hospital. I don't even car where the fuck I've parked because my girl needs me.

We rush out and grey starts crying.

I rush over the front desk and the lady looks up.

"V-Vincent h-Hernandez" she stutters in fear. I don't have fuckin time for this.

"Evelyn Hernandez. Where is she" i say sternly and she starts typing down.

"Vincent your son is really over simulated" Oakley says as grey grabs his fluffy hair.

The lady at the desk looks up in shock. I send Oakley a glare. No one is to fuckin know.

Oakley realises then hides greys face.

"She's in room 101 but she's still not out of surgery" she says. Surgery?

"S-surgery?" I say and she nods.

"According to the medical records. She has internal bleeding and a few rough gashes on her. She's in surgery now to stop the internal bleeding" she says as she sips some of her coffee.

Oh how bad I wanted to strangle this bitch.

"I suggest you wait in the waiting room. She won't be out for a few hours" she says.

"You all will die if Evelyn Hernandez doesn't make it" I shout and they all look over in fear.

I grab grey and sit down. The paparazzi come over and ask questions and try to take pictures of grey.

I grab the camera and stand up punching the man in the face.

Oakley shews them away before returning. He makes some phone calls to aware others about Evelyn.

Please be okay my love.