Yes!!

Evelyn's pov

We get out the car and I'm met with a beautiful scene. There's no way he did all this for me.

He helps me out the car and leads me towards it. He sits me down on a chair then he sits down on his opposite me.

There's gold and white lights hanging above us outside with red petels around us.

The table says I love you on it. Wow. I really love him.

We eat and talk for abit until it gets later and later.

We stand up and he leads me to another location. There's flowers and lights surround us. He takes a deep breath and gets down on one knee.

Oh my god. Is he? He's proposing.

"Evelyn hunter, when I first saw you in that classroom I thought you was the most beautiful person in this world, the kindness you have towards everyone is one of my favourite things about you. I love you so fucking much and I just can't wait anymore. Will you marry me?" He says I know I have tears in my eyes.

"Yes!!" I say and he stands up to kiss me.

He puts the ring on me and it's beautiful. He really did all this and spend this much just for me?

"That made me cry" I heard a girls voice. Hayley? Becca?

Hayley and Vincent's mom becca are here with phones in their hands. Oh my god they were in on this.

My and Vincent hug and talk to the others. My legs decide their tired so Vincent picks me up and takes me home.

We have a night like no other. He made my heart happy in so many ways and me feel so good. I really don't deserve a man like this.

He's amazing towards me and to think I'm spending the rest of my life with him makes me smile.