The call

Vincent's pov

My phone rings disturbing me from my thoughts. I look at it and see it's Evelyn's number.

I decline it not wanting to speak to her right now and since my mom would be on her way to her.

Half an hour later my phone rings again.

This time it's an unknown number ringing me.

I answer it and see who they are and what they want.

"Hello is this Vincent Hernandez" a lady's voice says. I frown in confusion.

"Yes, who is this" i answer back coldly.

"This is the main hospital" she says and I didn't think I could get even more confused.

"Okay, why are you calling me?" I question.

"Your wife is Evelyn Hernandez, yes?" She says and my anxiety starts to pipe in. Evelyn?

"Yes what about her?" I say and Tom frowns.

"She was rushed into the hospital 10 minutes ago and Becca Who we presume is your mom came in holding a baby asking for us to let you know" she says and time freezes.

"Tell my mom I'll be there as quick as I can" I say and hang up I stand up and grab my car keys.

"What's wrong and who was that" Tom questions.

"Evelyn has been rushed into hospital" i say panicky.

"I'm coming with you" he says and I nod.

We get into my car and I speed of to the hospital.

Please, Evelyn be okay.

We arrive and I don't even care where I park yet again and rush in. The papparazi are always here so they take notice and snap pictures of me and Tom rushing in.

"What happened" Tom says as becca comes over to us.

"Dada" grey screams loud enough that the whole place looked over in our way.

Fuckin great.

"I-I don't know. I got there and all I heard was grey screaming so I tried the door and it opened. I walked into the kitchen and she was just lying there unconscious with blood dripping down her body" my mom says.

I can't help but let some tears fall. The paparazzis film and take pictures of it. I guess the mafia don crying is a big deal.