Its bad

Vincent's pov

I've been in the gym for atleast 3 hours.

It's past midnight and I haven't heard anything from Evelyn.

I hear the gym doors open revealing my mom. She frowns and comes over.

"What are you doing in here still?" She says and kneels down to me.

"Im working out" I say and hide my puffy eyes.

"Vincent look at me" she says and I turn to look at her.

"Oh vince" she says and wraps me in for a hug.

I'm shamed of myself to admit I cried my fuckin eyes out whiles hugging her.

"What's got you this upset" she says whiles running her hands through my fluffy hair.

"I think I fucked up my marriage" I barely get out.

"What's happened my love" she says and I start to wipe my face.

"A huge argument and we were just yelling at eachother" i say and she gives me the 'what was it about' look.

"It was about Evelyn posting grey on social media" i say and she nods in understandment.

"Do you want to stay here for the night so you can clear your head hm" she says and I nod.

She gets up as I get up and we walk through. Oakley stares at us and he saddens when he sees my red puffy eyes.

I think he knows about the social media stuff.

"Vince is staying here for the night to clear his head so no one disturb him" my mom says as she entered the living room where I think everyone is.

I go up the stairs and into my old bedroom. It's left how I left it.

I get some joggers and boxers out and head into the shower.

Whiles I was showering my mind went back to Evelyn. Would she forgive me?

Who's side are you on? I'm personally on Vincent's sideeeee :) hope you all are well 🫶🏻