Argument

Vincent's pov

"All you had to do was cover his fucking face" I yell.

I don't mean to yell at Evelyn or be mean but she posted a picture of Greyson and now it's all over the internet.

"I-I'm sorry" she cries. Is she really tho? I wonder to myself. She knows what happens to people I care about for fuck sake!

"If you were sorry you wouldn't have posted him on the internet for everyone to see!" I grit through my teeth.

So what if I'm being harsh? If my fucking enemies see him they will try and kill him and Evelyn.

"It's not a big deal!" She yells and covers her mouth.

"Is that what you really think huh?" I said a dryly chuckle.

"If someone was to take you away and grey id only save grey. Your not worth it" i say and immediately regret my words.

Fuck.

"W-what?" She says with endless tears falling down her face. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

My phone pings so I pull it out and scoff at what I say. I clench my jaw even harder.

"Oh look 'vincent Hernandez's baby revealed'" I say trying to keep my calm.

"I'm sorry" she says and cuddles herself up.

"He's my baby to! You can't make all the decisions on your own!" She says.

"Oh I'm sorry that I care more about his fuckin safety" I say and I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

This is the baddest argument we've had.

"How can you say that? Of course I care about his safety! How dare you!" She says abit louder.

"If you cared about his safety then you wouldn't of posted him online for everyone to see" I say through gritted teeth.

I have to get out of here.

I walk out the door and head to the share house gym.