sickness

Evelyn's pov

I feel so sick right now. My class and I are having a chill day because my feet feel so sore and I feel like I need to be sick.

I hear a knock on the door and I say come in. It's been a month since Vincent proposed to me and we couldn't be happier.

"Hey girl you look awful" she says and I laugh.

"Thanks I think I have cramps" I say as a new thing has to ruin my day.

"Are you on your period?" She says. That makes time stop. I haven't had my period In 3 months. 3 months!? And I haven't noticed.

"Evelyn" she says as she sits down next to me. The class is being so loud so I don't need to worry about them hearing.

"Omg Hayley I haven't had my period in 3 months" i panick but not enough to alert any children.

"It's going to be alright" she said as she grabs her keys.

"I have a free day today because a new teacher is teaching my group for today so I can go get
Some tests?" She questions and I nod my head.

I can't be pregnant.

What will Vincent do if I am!?

"M-miss h-hunter a-are y-you o-o-okay?" Emily asks.

"Yeah em I'm okay, how about you?" I say and she's giggles.

"I-I'm o-okay" she says and smiles whiles running away to her friends.

Hayley comes back with a bag and we decided to wait until the class has gone. Only an hour left.

Not sure what we're gonna do but we're doing something.

~ ~ ~
"It's been 5 minutes" Hayley says. We're cramped in this small stall because school toilets are not really spacious.

I take a deep breath and flip the test over. My eye begin to water.