Ball

Vincent's pov

Ball season is coming up. Fuckin great.

We have balls every season but this season we have multiple.

I'm dressed in a white button up shirt and black trouser pants with a black blazer unbuttoned.

Greyson is coming and I'm fuckin anxious about it. It wasn't so long ago he was taken.

I tried to convince the hoster (aka my dad) but he said he has to come because it's a mafia ball.

Greyson will be the next don so he has to attend them. He's only a fuckin 6/3 month old baby.

Evelyn is getting ready in the walk in closet. We moved her vanity shit there so she has more room.

My muscles are aching right now. An hour ago I just finished at the gym and now I'm holding greyson.

I'm not saying greyson is heavy because he isn't it's just aching my muscles abit.

I hear the door close and Evelyn's heels tapping against the floor.

She walks down the stairs and I whistle making her blush. Dam she's so sexy.

"Stop it" she says as she reaches the bottom step.

"Stop what? Looking at my insanely beautiful goddess wife?" I say making her blush harder.

"Vinceee" she says as she laughs. I laugh along with her. She's the only person in the world I'd laugh with.

I love her so much.

"I love you so much" I say and she smiles widely.

"I love you too vince" she says and my erection got hard. For fuck sake.

We walk out the door and grey starts to cry. I feel him.

~ ~ ~

"Now entering is Vincent Hernandez" someone says through a microphone.

They don't know my wife's name and I hope that's how it will stay.

Some people clap and whistle. It's so annoying. Grey starts to cry from the sudden noise.

Evelyn try's to shush him down but nothing works. This is going to be a long night.