Childish

Vincent's pov

I can't help but hiss when Evelyn swipes over the cut I have. The little fucker sneaked up on me and decided to stab me in the arm.

"Stop being childish Vincent" she says whiles still keeping her eyes concerntrated on the cut. She's always been there for me when I get hurt. It's not fair on her.

Although she's wearing a smexy dress. I scan my eyes down her and see she's wearing the jewellery I got her.

She never takes that off in any situation.

"Stop looking at meee" she says whiles cleaning up the mess from cleaning my cut.

"You look smexy baby" I say as I pull her into me.

"Thank you" she says whiles hiding her blush.

"It won't hurt to have a little fun will it" I ask and she shakes her head and so I smash my lips onto hers.

That lead to another thing.

~ ~ ~
Evelyn is like super mad at me for ripping her dress. I needed to get it off her so I ripped it.

I said I was sorry but she enjoyed what I gave her but she's still mad.

I go out the door and get in my car. I go to the clothes shop. The one where she got that dress from.

Once I arrive I locate the dress and get one aswell as a few others with flowers.

I really hope she forgives me now.

I don't even bother to pay because who's gonna stop me? I own the dam shop. I walk out and get back into the car.

On the way back I stopped at McDonald's and get her a frappe thing she loves.

I will spoil her endlessly. I love her so much so I don't care how much money I spend on her.

Presides it doesn't bother my account.