Strength

Vincent's pov

I walk in the shared house with a screaming Greyson.

"Can you tell that thing to shut up I'm trying to watch tv" the familiar red haired bitch says.

"Refer my son as that thing again I will kill you happily" I say. She scoffs and turns the tv louder.

"Mom" I yell.

"Greysonnnn" she squeals.

She puts him on the sofa ans turns her attention to me.

"Evelyn is in labour so we're going to the hospital" i say and she nods.

Why am I telling her when i told her on the phone.

I run our and get back in the car. Evelyn is screaming in agony whiles holding onto the head rest.

Im sorry Evelyn.

I speed down the roads yet again and I pull up at the hospital.

The nurses already spotted us and helped Evelyn walk over to the delivery room.

~ ~ ~

"Push" the nurse says as Evelyn screams. She's holding onto my hand like her life depended on it.

Can you blame her? She's pushing a fuckin child out of her.

"I can't" she cries.

"You can do it love. Remember this is all worth it when our baby girl comes into the world" I say and kiss her hand.

She nods and pushes again.

My ears are met with my daughters cry.

"Oh my god" Evelyn says as she sees our daughter.

She's beautiful.

Just like her mom.

"Im so proud of you" I say to Evelyn and kiss her.

The nurse puts our daughter in my wife's arms. This is a sight I can get used to.

"Do you want to hold her" Evelyn says and I nod.

She passes me to her and I immediately feel the protectiveness I'm going to have over her.

My perfect daughter.

"Have you got a name" the nurse says with a smile.

"Hazel Hernandez" we both say and smile.

5 chapters left!