Waiting

Vincent's pov

"How is she" Sam says. I called Sam so he can come over since I was getting overwhelmed with everyone.

"They won't tell me and after all the threatening I've done they would of at least let me know" I sigh running a hand down my face.

"There's a nurse walking in our direction" Sam says and I lift my head up.

"Mrs Hernandez has unfortunately lost one of the twins, we managed to control the bleeding. She's awake if you want to see her up in room 231. We moved her" the nurse says and wonders off.

Sam is going to tell becca so me and Evelyn can be alone.

I make my way to the room and see her eyes full of confusion.

"Vincent?" She says looking up to me.

"You scared me" I say and I kiss her forehead.

"What happened to me?" She questions and I frown. They haven't told her.

"Ev one of the twins died" I say. Even tho we still have one baby alive in there it still hurts to know a life you made is dead.

"W-what" she says tearing up.

I pull her into a hug and let her cry.

The cry I wish I could take away.

"I'm so sorry" Evelyn sobs out. I caress her back.

"You have nothing to be sorry about" i say she nods her head and continues to cry.

I know it's harder for the mom when they loose a baby that's been inside of them.

~ ~ ~

"Your womb just isn't strong enough to hold two babies. It can just about hold one" the nurse explains.

"Although I'm sorry to say but you will have troubles getting pregnant again if you ever tried" Evelyn frowns but then nods in understandment.

I bet my magic dick can get her pregnant again in no time.

Vincent stop.

I've decided that a mafias love is going to be ending on chapter 100 x