Hospital

Evelyn's pov

It's been 2 days since I threw up a whole army. Apparently it's normal to throw up near due dates but man does it suck.

Me and becca are currently walking around since the pain is getting worse.

I feel a liquid run down my leg. I stop and look down seeing a puddle of water.

It's to early for my baby to come out.

"Omg I guess this baby is ready" she says excitedly as I try not to freak out.

"I-it's to early" i say and I begin to cry.

"It's normal for babies to come early" she reassured me. She grabs the hospital bag and helps me to the car.

Dam why is this so painful?

~ ~ ~
"Evelyn you need to push we can't wait any longer" a doctor says. I'm not pushing until my fiancé gets hear.

I'm currently standing because it hurts so bad.

"I-I can't" I cry. Becca is next to me holding my hand.

"Where's Vincent" I cry. He should be here by now.

"He's parking up" she replies.

"Evelyn we really must get this baby out before it causes even more complications" the nurse says. I can't move it hurts.

"Baby" his voice comes in. He's wearing a black jumper and black suit trousers.

"Vince" I cry as I lean into him.

"Evelyn please. We need this baby out of you before it completely complicates things" the nurse says as I sit on the bed.

Vincent hold one of my legs up as he holds my hand.

Becca is filming us. She's really getting a good angle to.

"Push" the nurse says as I scream.

2 hours later and still no baby. I should have listened to the nurse. Things are complicated.