Bang..

Evelyn's pov

I've just finished all the bits and bobs around the classroom that needed doing. It looked clean.

I look outside the window and see it's a snowing blizzard.

The pathways and roads are covered in snow as it continues to fall down. How am I going to drive in this.

Pull it together Evelyn you can't wait it out it's going to be snowing for hours.

I nod to myself and slowly start to head out my classroom.

"Hey Hayley" I say as I see her walk out of hers.

"Hey Evelyn. How's Grey?" She asks. I smile.

"He's okay. I think he misses you" i say and she laughs.

"I'll have to see him again soon" she says as we make it to reception.

We sign out and go our separate ways. I feel nervous about driving in the blizzard. I've never drove in bad weather like this.

I get in and start the engine. I get my phone out and see a text message.

Vincent🫶🏻🤍
Be safe on the roads yeah? I expect you home soon. I love you x.

I reply back saying I will and I love him back.

I pull out of the school gates and turn right.

The roads are really slippery. I put the wipers on needing to see where I was going.

My car slips abit and I get control of it immediately. This is going to be fun!

~ ~ ~

Im driving on the moter way and it's not as slippery on here but it's still slippery.

This road goes on for hours im telling yeah.

Once Vincent was taking driving along here and I thought he was driving me into my doom. Please note it was pitch black.

The next thing I know a car comes into me sending my car flying and flipping over.

Everything goes back.