Maternity

Evelyn's pov

Being away from aims for a year is going to be so joyful and sad.

I love my job so much but my baby is my priority currently.

I'm having braxton hicks whiles vincent is helping Grey walk.

"Dada l-look" grey says and I smile so wide.

I love watching grey grow his bond even stronger with his dad. It brings tears to me all the time.

I'm heavily pregnant and I just want my baby girl out of me. That's right. Baby girl.

Finally going to have more girls in the house.

A loud noise comes from the dogs room. I convinced Vincent to let them have their freedom and by that he took that as letting them wonder in the room.

"Those dogs" Vincent mumbles under his breath then going back to grey.

I slowly get up and stretch as I make my way to the stairs.

"And where do you think your going?" Vincent asks with a raised eyebrow.

"To see what there up to" he nods whiles picking grey up after he just fell.

I get to the top of the stairs FINALLY and hear happy dogs moving around.

"Babies" I say and open the door. They come running out and I mentally slap myself on the head.

"Oops" I shout hearing Vincent groan.

But then I feel a liquid run down my leg and a sharp pain go down my back.

I groan whiles rocking myself to ease the pain.

"VINCENT" I shout. He comes running up the stairs with a crying Grey.

"What" he says out of breath.

"My waters broke" I yell.

"Haha your funny" he says whiles laughing.

I give him the 'do you want to die' look and point to the floor.

"Oh shit" he says and I give him another glare for swearing around grey.

"I'll call mom and tell her we're dropping Grey off" he says and I nod whiles holding my belly that's hurting so freaking bad.