Heartache

Vincent's pov

I rushed inside the house and saw Evelyn in greys room on the floor crying. It breaks my fuckin heart to see her like this.

I kneel down to her and she cry's into me. I feel some tears threatening to fall.

I see a note on greys bed. I nudge Evelyn to stand up. I help her up and I walk over to his bed.

I unfold it and carefully read it with Evelyn beside me.

Your son would be a great addition to the mafia don. Well done.
RH

RH those initials. My father. Ryder Hernandez. I'm going to fucking kill him.

"Vincent" Evelyn says as she cries into my shoulder.

"I know baby, we'll get him back" i say as I kiss her head. My heart feels like it's shattered.

~ ~ ~

I storm into the share house looking for one specific person. My dad.

I walk into the living room where a lot of people are.

Janice, Oakley, Tom, Sam, my mom and others I forgot the name of.

"Hello son" my mom says as she comes up to hug me. I need to be quick.

"Where the fuck is dad" I say and she frowns.

"He's in his office why?" She says confused. I thank her and head to his office.

I storm into his office not caring once about knocking making his head fly in my direction.

"Why didn't you knock!? Learn your manners" he hissed. Manners huh?

"Where the fuck is greyson" I say clearly not bothering once about what he just said.

"Ahhh should have known you'd come looking for him" he laughs. Is he picking death right now?

"He's busy" he says which angers me even more.

"I'm not in the mood for you fuckin games. Where the fuck is my baby" I say yelling.

"Mmmh I don't know" he smirks. This mother fucker.

I get my gun out and point it towards his head.

"Tell me where the fuck my baby is now otherwise I will not hesitate to shoot you!" I shout in pure anger.

I notice the flash in of fear enter his eyes.

"You will not speak to me like that" he snaps. I laugh in a tone you don't ever want to hear.

"I will speak to you have the fuck I want. You have took away my baby from me, do you not even think about your own sons feelings? My wife is breaking down and needs her son back in her arms safe. Just tell me where he is" my voice cracked at the last part.

He sighs and looks through papers.

"He's with the Baleys. His wife took an interest into Greyson so she wanted him. You may have a chance to get him back" he says and rubs his temples.

You may have a chance to get him back.

What the fuck does that mean. I will get him back. He's my son!