|22|--- 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚏𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴅᴜᴍʙ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

It was a bright Saturday morning of 2018:

"James Sirius Potter: The Next Major Playboy" Lorcan read out of the Witch Weekly. 

"Since when did Skeeter write truth in her column?" I asked questioningly. 

"Urgh... 10 girls in 3rd year is horrible though isn't it?" Lorcan said.

"I don't get it, if a girl breathes next to a boy. Omg! Omg! They're so into each other! I don't get it how that works" I said snatching the paper from Lorcan.

"Lies... These writers have no conscience that boy is only 13, there is no way this is true" Lorcan said disapprovingly looking at the dirty information they wrote with fake evidence.

"The evidence is fake" I said.

"How can you say?" Lorcan asked. 

"Well because this girl Sarah Coleman is a brunette but in the paper if you see according to the black and white scale it shows that the colour of the hair is black and this picture of James was in one of their old edition. Such a crappy edit." I said with a very confident yet disappointed on how easy it was to spot the lies.

"Yet another day, Lysander Scamander strikes" Lorcan said. 

Then there was this long pause and Lorcan's dark deep blue eyes looked at me and asked, "Teach me on how you do that. You know figuring out all the lies and stuff. Once I grow up I want to throw light on these lies" he said in a heroic and dramatic way.

Of course, he had to understand that the field of heroism doesn't work like that so I said, "You should give up on such dreams and get a normal life heroism is for people with sad back stories, friends and popularity and sadly you don't have any" I said with that signature evil smirk on my face.

People like me are just born evil. I can't be changed. Plus I enjoyed seeing him wimp.

"It's just another day you discourage me and make me moody" Lorcan said and got off the breakfast table.

I was dissapointed, I only made him moody. Guess its just another day that I failed to make his day a bad one.

"You both what are you reading?" Mom said and took the paper and read the headlines.

"YOU BOTH SHOULDN'T BE READING THINGS LIKE THESE!!! WHO EVEN SUBSCRIBED TO THIS PAPER?? I'M CANCELLING THE SUBSCRIPTION!!! ROLF GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW HONEY!!!" mom screamed.

"LORCAN DO THE DISHES AND LYSANDER RAKE THE LEAVES IN THE YARD!" she screamed as her face was red as a tomato.

"yes" Lorcan said in a sad voice.

"yes, mom" mom corrected him.

I left to rake the leaves as I heard my mom scolding my dad about the paper.

Guess it all runs in the blood. Witch Weekly is literally the only paper which makes our family an actual family.

;D

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX