|88|--- 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ, 

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪɴ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

Well, I know I haven't written much about Quidditch. The reason is simple, I don't like it. I've always loved watching sports and making bets and stuff but I have never been interested in playing any kind of sport. For some reason I find it all sweaty and disgusting.

Anyways, last year Gryffindor didn't make it to the finals because of the eviction of James Potter because of too much detention. But this year I guess Potter managed to finish all his assignments to play for the team.

Hufflepuff and Gryffindor made it to the finals this time.

I must say Lorcan has been going for a lot of practice so I think they are serious about winning this year. But the Hufflepuffs are on fire this year. Its a 50-50 chance. It's gonna be a thrilling match.

I woke up at 9:00 am and saw Val and Jared giving Lorcan moral support for the finals today. "Wake me up in five minutes" I said and went back to bed and Hugo came and pulled my bedsheet away. "HEY!" I said in fury.

"Your brother is having Quidditch finals today and instead of giving him moral support you're SLEEPING!" Hugo snapped at me. "I would pay millions to see Gryffindor lose" I said sleepily, stuffing my head under the pillow to avoid the sun rays.

Lorcan snatched the pillow away and pushed me off my bed. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" I groaned. "CAN YOU STOP SAYING WE'RE GOING TO LOSE?!" he screamed at me. My vision became clear and I stood up lazily and said dramatically, "Gryffindor is going down".

Lorcan had lost it. He took a pillow and hit me. I ran outside the dorm and sprinted down the stairs in my pajamas. Lorcan ran behind me in his Quidditch attire. "Lorcan stop!" Jared said, running behind him and grabbing his robe. "Leave me JJ!" he said, pushing Jared away. 'JJ' is Jared's nickname, just saying.

Then Val jumped out of nowhere and head-locked Lorcan. "Dude stop" he said as Lorcan struggled to reply. I just stood there watching people handle Lorcan. It was so funny, then I went closer to Lorcan and went to his face and said, "Get a life".

"OI" Hugo said and tried grabbing me and I dodged the attack easily and Hugo grabbed Lorcan's hair and Lorcan shrieked and I started laughing like some kind of maniac. I was literally on the floor laughing like a mad person in pajamas.

"Scamander you ok?" said a red head peaking and coming into view. It was Potter of course. "Oh gosh" I said and started laughing again. "Scamander you're on the floor of the common room laughing like a psychopath in pajamas" Potter said and suddenly someone jumped on me. It's Lorcan.

"QUIT IT!" I screamed. "YOU!" Lorcan said, trying to injure my arm. "I WILL BREAK YOUR ARM AND LET'S SEE HOW YOU PLAY!" I threatened him, I think that was enough to shut him up. He got up and gave me a look at me and left the common room. I started laughing again. Something is seriously wrong with me.

Val came to me and helped me up and said, "Someone is in a good mood". "I guess" I said, giving him a pat on his back as I was going up to my dorm and I realized, Potter.

I turned and saw Potter talking to Michelle and I went to her and asked, "Aren't you sad that you're still not on the team? You cried last year".

"You cried?" Michelle asked concerned. "STOP LYING, I NEVER CRIED. STOP MAKING THINGS UP" she said beaming at me. "Did you drink lemon juice? You're so high" she shot at me. I kinda did feel high. How weird, usually I don't talk to her voluntarily nor do I create drama, I love annoying Lorcan, but still.