|15|---𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜɪɴᴇ

ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛꜱ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

I think it was 2012 when this happened... I was 5 years old... It was the time I met my only worthy rival, POTTER GIRL.

December 25, 2012 In the Scamander's house:

Luna Scamander was hurriedly cooking  dinner and Rolf Scamander was setting up the christmas tree and decorating the house. Me and Lorcan in the other had were having an arguement. 

"WHY DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME DON'T YOU LIKE ME?" Lorcan screamed. 

"No" I said sharply and coldly. This was insane to be honest arguing with me because I don't talk to him. I mean where is my freedom of speech then? 

"STOP GIVING BLUNT ANSWERS!!! I'LL BE HONEST!!! I DON'T LIKE YOU... LOOK AT OTHER SIBLINGS AND HOW THEY TALK AND LOVE EACH OTHER!!! HOW COME YOU'RE NEVER HAPPY!!! YOU ALSO DISSECTED MY POOR CHA-CHA!!!! WHY'RE SUCH A POO- HEAD!!!" he burst into tear and started hugging his dog plush named Cha-Cha. 

Ok first the reason I did that was because of revenge. He broke all my crayons yesterday and now they are all scattered in the backyard somewhere. "You deserve it" I said savagely.  He burst into tears and went running, "MOMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!". Then my mom gave a glare at me.

She knew she can't do anything about my revenge issues anyways cause he's at fault too, so she couldn't say anything. "Mommy you never say him anything when he does something bad but you scold me when I do something bad" you're so unfair!" he said sobbing.

 I had a brain of a 10 year old when I was 5 itself so, I have double the maturity of Lorcan already. "Sweetheart, everyone is different in their own ways. I'm sure Lysnader loves you maybe not in the way other brother like each other but in some other way." She said pleasantly patting Lorcan head.

"But Lysander, anger isn't everything dear, you need to learn how to speak to someone without irritating them or making them cry or you'll be alone and being alone is the worst feeling ever dear. I have experience" she said looking at me. I must agree that I took it too personally. I turned back and walked into my room saying nothing.

1 hour later:

Then the door rang, my dad opened the door and smiling he said "Merry Christmas Harry!!! Merry Christmas Ginny! Hello kids, please take a seat." "Luna, they're here" he bellowed and my mom came running out from the kitchen holding the sugar container.

"Welcome Harry. Welcome Ginny! Welcome kids" she said smiling and said "Lorcan, Lysander please come here!" and she ran into the kitchen when the cooker went off.

"What are you names" Rolf asked the kids. I address my dad as Rolf because I don't think he qualifies as my dad. "I am James" said a rather thin and tall brown haired boy. "I'm- I'm- Albus" an average height black haired boy with brilliant green eyes said. "I'm Lily" said a short sweet voiced red head. "You guys can play with Lysander and Lorcan I think they're in the back yard or you can watch TV." James and Albus ended up watching TV when Lily came in search of me and Lorcan. 

Back Yard:

"You must be Lorcan or Lysander" she said looking at me. I didn't know what to say as I found socialising very had task. So I went back to finding my broken crayons. "Uh.. I'm Lily, you are?" she asked. The girl was too desperate to talk to me and I didn't like it at all, she kept following me everywhere asking so much questions my brain was gonna burst.

That was when Lorcan came in to the picture "He won't talk, he's gonna be mean and tear up your toys" Lorcan said totally disgusted. "He's like James. Tiny James" Lily said with an intention of a bully. "Do you wanna play catch? I got this super cool new red colour ball." Lorcan said flexing his new shiny red ball. "Sure." Lily said excited and I went back to picking my crayons.

Then after that we had dinner. Mom and Rolf was flexing about me and Lorcan as Ginny and Harry Potter flexed their kids back. It was such a boring conversation. Then they all started talking about their jobs and work stuff. Lorcan and Lily by that time had decided to play UNO. I saw Lorcan teaching Lily totally wrong rules... Bro had no idea what he was even talking about. I saw Lily nodding her head even though she was totally confused.

They played a round and Lily finally understood not completely but the basics. But even though she didn't know the game she managed to defeat Lorcan. Then she turned to me and smiling very creepily she asked be "You wanna join the next round." "Sure" I replied as I wanted to show her that she wasn't good at it or anything and it was just pure luck.

"I'll shuffle" I volunteered but this was basically for knowing who will be getting what cards and memorising the deck so that I always know their next move. The game went really smoothly as per planned the first few turns but it the 32nd turn, the game took its twist. 

Lorcan placed a green reverse card and I placed a green 6 and said "uno", Lily had a yellow 6 and green 3, I knew she would panic after I said 'uno' she would try to change the colour to something else I was positive she would put yellow 6. Lorcan would change the colour with his blue 6.

Than for my death. That idiot put the green 3. My life ended. I LOST. Lorcan the idiot changed the colour to yellow with his 1 yellow and KABOOM!!! I had to draw a card and Lily won. After a few turns the game ended with me in second place and Lorcan in third. I still couldn't digest the fact that I lost. This was the FIRST AND LAST TIME I LOST! I said "Good game" after the game ended.

Till date I'm horrified by the 5th Christmas I had. I'm reminded of this incident of FAILURE. FROM THIS DAY I MADE SURE I WAS ALWAYS 1000 STEPS INFRONT OF MISS POTTER...

I HATE HER AND HER GUTS AND THE WAY SHE SMILES EVEN IF SHE LOSES.

URGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX