|4|---𝙼𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

"ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ"

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

I attended muggle school when I was young as my parents are magizoologists and they kept travelling so they couldn't educate us. I lived most of my life with my grandparents... You might ask why they didn't teach me and Lorcan. Its cause my parents didn't want to trouble them in their old age. 

I love my grandmother so much and she is my living inspiration and probably the only person I have the feelings of LOVE to. She's the one who took care of me and Lorcan since childhood. She's one of the most important people in my life.

She's the best cook! Like ever. My mom's not that good but her food is edible, but grandma's is just chef's kiss. Grandma was also the one who taught me how to ride a bike and teach me basic things like alphabets, addition, subtraction etc.

My grandfather on the other hand was... I don't know to be exact he rarely speaks up. But as of what I know he doesn't like lazy people and I'm lazy so he doesn't like me much and especially my holiday routine of me waking up at 12:00pm.

Sheesh just thinking about muggle school reminds me of getting bullied for being ugly, short and nerdy. You have no idea how much I got bullied.

No one really liked me in middle school. Lorcan survived cause he was good at football so everyone wanted to play with him. I just studied half of the time and I would sit in the end of the class with my short legs and be the smart kid. 

I always acted like I was 5 years older than what age I was. No one liked me probably cause they were jealous that an imperfectly perfect person like me existed. 

This line is to all the people who body shamed, smacked me, pushed me down the stairs and height abused me, 'ONLY INSECURE PEOPLE BULLY'.

To be honest, I didn't even manage to make a single friend in muggle school and even if anyone tried to be my friend I would piss them off unintentionally.

No one could ever accept me for who I am except my family and I would never change myself for others. So if no one like me I would live like that too.

Because of this deep impact of loneliness in my childhood I had already decided that no matter what at the end of the day the only one who can ever save you and be there for you is you. Rest all are just jerks.

Muggle school might me one of the main reasons why I ended up with major trust issues. 

Once there was also a guy named John Stepman who I talked to and told me he wants to be my friend well I never believed in friendship but I tried, but it turned out he acted as my friend and then bullied me after a week asking me, 'Who would even want to be your friend?'

The thing was that I was young and tender but I still understood how cruel the world worked. I kinda knew this would happen. But after this incident I really toughened myself up. I would never show any reaction to whatsoever. I didn't believe in beating them back. Its either I'll let you live in agony or you die. DIE IN TORTURE. I preferred slow poisoning. 

I would make them hate me by ignoring, being better and defeating them in every way possible and at the end I would just give them that blank stare to annoy them. 

The look on their faces on that moment is just sweet.

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX