|84|--- 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙻𝚢𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪʟʟꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

I'm glad to inform you that, after that awkward kiss between me and Lily, there were no awkward moments with us. The next day, we both acted normal, ignoring each other and bickering over something petty. Days flew by and I had forgotten such an incident had even occurred.

But one evening, as I was sitting in the library, deep in a book, I felt a presence looming over me. Looking up, I saw Lily standing there, a hesitant smile. Did she want something?

"Hey," she said softly, her voice almost a whisper as she pulled up a chair next to me. I ignored her and went back to my book. "I need to talk for a sec," she continued after a moment.

"A second is over; you can leave now," I replied, annoyed. "Gosh, Potter, I'm in the climax of the book. Couldn't you find any better time to nag me?"

"Hey! You're supposed to be my peasant for a day, don't forget that, and tomorrow seems like the most perfect day," she said, reminding me of our agreement regarding the bowtruckle photo. Oh yeah, that whole deal. I had completely neglected it. I remembered it, but why would I tell her that and dig my own grave?

I leaned back in my chair and sighed. "Fine, tomorrow sounds good."

"About that day" she started. Why would you bring that after two weeks Potter? It's over! Please don't remind me of what I thought and let out a sigh. "What about that day? I literally see you everyday" I said trying to indicate that I stick to my words of 'That NEVER happened'.

"I'm sorry, again. I felt so bad after it. I can't talk to anyone about it except you, I have to get it out or I'll explode" she said. She genuinely looked disappointed and gloomy. "I don't understand what you're talking about Potter" I said sticking to my words and went back to reading. Eventually she left.

-Next Day-

It was the lovely Saturday morning of March, there was a slight romantic drizzle as students walked in the courtyard and today's half day of school just got over and it was time for lunch. Val and Jared were sitting with Zayn and Novah today. So it was just me, Lorcan and Hugo. I was wondering when Potter was going to show up and not so soon after she came over.

"Scamander, it's time" she said, giving me a smirk. "What?" Hugo asked in confusion. "The peasant deal huh?" Lorcan said questioning. "Yup!" Lily said as I walked behind her to her table.

"Hey" Diana greeted me. "May I be of service?" I asked her in a high pitched tone. "What?" Diana asked, confused. "He's our peasant for today so, get ready girls" Lily said. I'm being toyed right now, and I certainly am not enjoying this.

"Serve me some vegetables" Diana said. I hesitantly grabbed the bowl and served her some with disgust. "DO IT PROPERLY!" Lily the snobby queen commanded me. "YES YOUR MAJESTY" I said and filled her plate with a fake esteem.

"So how'd this happen?" Diana asked me. "It was a deal, ma'am" I said, trying to control my urge to kill her. "Deal for what?" Diana asked, as Michelle spoke up, "Didn't Lily tell us at the start of the year about this weird photo deal?"

"Oh yeah that" Diana said, having a moment of realisation. I felt like an idiot being there with a group of teenage girls. I don't think Michelle was very fond of me being here either, she just gave me that, 'Why are you here?' stare.

"YOU! Serve us drinks! Stop slacking!" Lily said commandingly. "Yes, your majesty" I said in a sing-song voice and poured them a glass of drink. "Entertain us, we're bored" Lily said laughing cruelly. "You want me to sing nursery rhymes again Potter?" I asked her, annoyed.

"Tsk tsk, where is the respect?" she said in THE MOST ANNOYING TONE IN THE WORLD WHICH PROBABLY NO ONE CAN TOLERATE! WHAT'S UP WITH HER ROTTEN ATTITUDE TODAY?? IT'S MORE ROTTEN THAN USUAL.

"Go to the middle of the great hall and do THE CHICKEN DANCE" Lily said smiling. I should just die. I keep saying this but I never get the bravery to do it, it's depressing. "What's the chicken dance? I can tango and tap dance if you want" I said cause I would actually do a real dance rather than those weird pre-schooler dances and embarrass myself to death.

"I SAID, CHICKEN DANCE DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW SCAMANDER" she said with an evil grin. I came to Potter's ear and whispered, "Don't do this, I'll kill you". "That is if you are alive by tomorrow" she said giving that sassy look and said, "Now go on! Go and dance!"

I'm gonna go and kill myself after this for real. I went to the center of the great hall. I kinda ducked down. No one was looking, perfect! I did a 2 second chicken dance and crawled back to Lily and Diana who went crazy and were laughing and Michelle was trying so hard to control her laughter.

I have officially become a joke. Someone pass me a dagger!

Then Lorcan and Hugo came to our table dying from laughter and Lorcan touched my shoulder and tried to control his giggles and asked, "What was that?" and he started laughing like a psychopath all over again. I just gave him a cold look.

"Lily, you're awesome! Mind if I take control" Hugo said. "YOU! From now you listen to Hugo and Lorcan too" Lily said, snapping at me. "Yes, ma'am" I said. I knew this was gonna lead to chaos. This is bad, should I break a bone to get away from this? Erghh... I would rather die than drink skele-gro.

"Go to a professor and say 'Meet me outside my dorm at night'" Lorcan said. My life was officially over. Is this even legal??? No way I'm doing that, I'm just going fake it. "Sure" I said and walked towards our arithmetics professor.

Every step was traumatizing. I should ask her, 'What are the assignments to be submitted tomorrow?' Ok lets go Lysander.

She was at the other end of the great hall. I walked up to her and asked her, "Professor, tomorrow assignment was submitted".

Lysander Scamander! What was that??? What kind of question was that? Why do I end up saying something to embarrass myself?

"Uhh" she said giving a toad like smile, gosh it was so creepy. I rephrased my sentence and said, "What are the assignments to be submitted tomorrow professor?" I asked. She pursued her creepy smile and started listing down the assignments. I already knew all this so I just looked at those idiots laughing.

I came back and saw them all dying in laughter. "Dude, she smiled! What did she say?" Lorcan said, smiling intensely. "She knew it was a joke" I said with a poker face.

"Give me a massage" Hugo ordered me. Then I found myself massaging his shoulders... This is so disgusting. 

"Princess Lysander? What are you doing? You're a princess" Jared said popping out of nowhere which gave somw people a heart attack. 

"DUDE! HOW'D YOU POP OUTTA NO WHERE?" Lorcan asked. "Heh" Jared gave a chuckle. "He's my peasant for a day, it's no longer PRINCESS Lysander, it's PEASANT Lysander" Lily said snickering.

The day eventually went on, at a point all of us got bored. It was fun and filled with aderline rush in the start but towards the end, it got boring so peasant Lysander was officially dismissed.

I can't believe that I have the title of both a princess and peasant. 

I'm never doing this again.

I'M DONE.

I'M NEVER MAKING DEALS LIKE THESE EVER AGAIN.

Anyways, the bowtruckle photo is finally gone for good. Won't be coming back.

At least for a while...

XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX