|78|--- 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜱᴀʏ?

ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ?

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

"We're already 5 minutes late! LORCAN QUICK!" I said to my dear little brother. First class was transfiguration with the Hufflepuffs and rest of my roomies had already left. "QUICK!" I said as Lorcan grabbed his book and me and him ran across the stairways pushing some first years and finally reaching the class room. 

"Well good morning Scamanders, had a good nights sleep?" Professor Genieve Mongrel barked at us. "Well, it was too good but that's was a problem I guess" Lorcan said and the class cracked up. "Get in" she said. Wow, was she in a good mood or then me and Lorcan would have got a week worth of detention for the joke and coming late.

There were two seats one next to Zayn and the other one next to Jennie. Oh no. I can tolerate Zayn's unhygienic habits but I can't handle miss talky talky. This is probably the first time and last time someone is gonna fight over sitting with Zayn. Me and Lorcan sprinted to get the seat next to Zayn and I sat on the bench. YES! But then Lorcan sat on my lap and we both were struggle as I tried to push Lorcan and Lorcan tried to push me. 

"What are you both doing?" Professor asked and the whole class was laughing at the scene. "Lorcan stop being childish! This is my seat. I already sat, are you blind can't you see" I whispered to him. "It's mine!" he said and tried pushing me. "I shan't give up my seat" I said furiously pushing Lorcan away. 

"BOTH OF YOU STAND UP!" Professor said. We both stood up and looked at each other. "I don't care about your personal brother fights or anything, you blondie sit next to the girl, the other one sit next to this boy" she said.

Of course what did I expect? I will never get what I want no matter what. I went and sat next to Jennie. "Quite a scene" she whispered to me giggling. I ignored it. Then Val who was sitting behind me kicked the back of my chair and I turned around. 

"You and Lorcan make an amazing entertainment duo" he said laughing. "ANDERSON! EXPLAIN THE TOPIC WE WERE REVISING! EXAMS ARE NEXT WEEK STOP JOKING AROUND" she said. Jokes on you Val.

"Hey Lysander. Can I call you Ly? or Sander?" Jennie asked me. "Call me whatever you want I'm not gonna talk to you anyways" I told her. "Look we're talking Ly!" she said smiling. "Professor, she's asking me for which is Jared's owl (kinda like the phone number of the wizarding world)" I lied. There were some giggles.

"Ms. Emberly, please focus on your studies your grades tell me you need to focus more" Professor said and continued, "Personal relationships and secondary for kids your age" she finished.

"You little liar" she said angrily and embarrassed. She didn't talk to me for the whole period. YES! SUCCESSFUL! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The class got over peacefully. The bell rang and everyone walked out bustling and chatting. "DUDE YOU'RE SAVAGE" Val said all excited. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING ME IN!" Jared said flustering "You know it was so embarrassing at everyone was looking at me" he completed. "I couldn't think of a better person plus you're low-key than anyone in our gang" I said.

"Hehe" Lorcan said and I went to pull his hair he ran so I chased him. We ran a lot. When I say a lot. Its a lot. Probably Lorcan's sprinting practice for the upcoming Quidditch match was done with the amount of times we ran around.