|44|--- #𝟸 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

" ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴛʀᴇᴇ"

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

I felt the pain coming back and I was running. 

What? No, my legs were dead.

"Whaaa-?" I let out a groan in a half awaken state.

My grandma was carrying me and running and shooting spells from her wand.

Blast!

Then water tanks toppled over and caused a whole mess like as if a waterfall appeared out of nowhere.

Wait what was even happening?

I was super confused.

But then I realised.

I was kidnapped and my grandmother had saved me.

OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!! GETTING KIDNAPPED WAS DEFINITELY IN MY BUCKET LIST!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!! 

But I had also really left my guard down. I shouldn't have followed her with my average stealth. Now I made her work overtime and these were her personal issues so I don't think she's gonna get paid for this either. I really messed up.

I could feel a sudden blood rush. I could move my legs, I wasn't paralysed anymore!

My grandmother immediately noticed and put me down and said "RUN!!! JUST GO!!!"

I knew I should listen to her. But something did not allow me to. Then my brain told me, "Don't thinkso high of yourself you can't even take a guy and you don't have a sad backstory, you're not a hero. Just save yourself. You'll just be a hinderence."

Well my brain was right. I should go.

I started running away quick as I can when I heard my grandma screamed out of terror  "WATCH OUT!" And I turned to look back when a guy missed stabbing me with his wand which was turned into a knife.

He gave me a savage look and I didn't know how to react he suddenly changed his wand and was going to mutter a spell when I quickly grabbed a nearby crate and hit him and ran away after one of my grandma's smoke spells became active.

My mind was racing!!!

What if my grandma gets hurt? Or killed? It would be my fault, I would have blood on my  hands for killing the one person who I look up to.

NAHHH....

I keep forgetting, I'm not as hero..

I should just go...

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!" My grandma said and ran ahead of me.

I ran after her and increased my speed with constant velocity as I over took my grandmother. "Nice speed" she said and she pointed her wand at the warehouse and shot a spell and it burst into flames.

"News headlines tomorrow is fire broke out in a warehouse" she said and smiled at me. I tried to give a good grin but it turned out ugly.

Then we entered an old shop and a guy handed us new clothes and we changed into them. My grandma still did not talk to me about the whole crazy incident.

"Well..." my grandmother started. 

"I'm sor-" I started when my grandma cut me off saying "I know everything, it's ok" she said smiling. "You have talent at an early age. I hope you'll make me proud being my successor" she said.

Of course she knew that I knew that she was a spy. My grandma is not a fool but.... ME? A SUCCESSOR?! THAT'S NOW HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Firstly I suck but I have time to fix that but still A SUCCESSOR.... IT MADE MY DAY!

"You almost died because of me, I'm sorry grandma" I said.

"Oh never mind now what do you want for Christmas I have no idea what to get for you! I got Lorcan a Quidditch magazine set, but I didn't know what to get you" she said.

I was already over joyed by becoming her successor in making so I said some very cliche lines for effect.

I hugged her and said 

"All I want for Christmas is You",  

or to be exact I want to be your successful successor.

My grandma ended getting me another black hoodie like every Christmas.

:D

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX