|59|--- #𝟷 𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟶 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚜

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇᴅ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

A cold January morning with light snowfall. One week left for school so you're kinda depressed that you can't sleep for more than 8 hours and you can't just laze around, sit idle and listen to music. In fact for a person like me who is equally updated with the muggle and wizarding world. So yes I have a dear phone and I love it to the fullest. Without it is like hell. I can't listen to music see criticise people in youtube in my alt accounts and so.

For the music problem I came up with a wonderful idea. This idea appeared around lunch when I was seeing my grandma's wedding album. I needed a Record player/Turntable. I already had one in my house but I wasn't allowed to take it cause the chances of it falling apart if I move is is very high. 

So I decided to get one in Diagon alley myself with my own savings from the newspaper delivery and volunteering jobs I did this winter. I had around 25 Galleons (around 175 USD, 125 Pounds, 25817 Yen, 1248.59 Yuan, 14585.60 INR, 266.24 AUD, 233.84 SGD). 

So today I was going to go with my dad and Lorcan to Diagon alley to buy some reference books and my dad had some work to get done. 

Me and Lorcan were left in flourish and Blotts (bookshop) to choose whatever books we wanted to and buy them. He left to meet with some client saying that we should stay there until he comes back. I already had got permission to go buy a record player so I told Lorcan and left. Luckily Lorcan found one of his friends who he trash talks all night about to me cause he is toxic.

I went searching for a sensible reputed shop... There was a huge crowd in Melody Meadows and then there was this sudden rush of crowd because there were some free samples next store so I got lost and pushed into some wall and I fell through it. I was in some shady dark alley.

Well of course you know me, it was none of my business to be in this place because I know I'm not really the person who thinks I'm some main character with burdened with glorious purpose so I genuinely tried to get back until I bumped into the wall and it hurt.

So I'm stuck it some shady alley and I don't know how I walked through a wall and now I can't walk out. What a nice way to start off an adventure for buying a record player.

"Hey kid? Where can I get that hair" he asked me coming awkwardly close to me and almost touching me but I slipped through. I saw a few dark corners with vampires drinking alcohol. It was like an actual black market. Too stereotypical too. 

The floor was wet and it was muddy AND WAS GETTING MY AIR JORDANS MUDDY.

I saw a pretty decent looking lady and asked her politely "uh... Ma'am.. I'm lost which way is diagon alley?" 

"Aww... Poor kid are you lost where are your parents? You look like you have tasty blood... I'll be enough to pay for my dinner" she said. I took a flight from there. Everyone here seems to be retarded as hell. I have to be careful from now.. My only aim is to get outta this place with all my body parts, blood and organs.

For some shady place the architecture wasn't that bad. It had a lot of roman and french influenced structures. Then I confirmed from overhearing a conversation that this was the inner depth place of knockturn alley. I was in foncé alley, a branch of knockturn alley.

I knew how to get out after I went to grigio alley. So my mission now is to get to grigio alive with all my body parts, blood and organs.

I slowly started analysing my surroundings and finding the most likely accurate route. That was when I realised my blonde hair was standing out as it was all golden and shiny and it attracted a lot of attention. 

Then some weird alcoholic walked towards me and I started walking away in a less suspicious way and he screamed "IT'S HIM! CATCH HIM IDIOTS!"

I started sprinting. Wow what a scene right I have no idea who I'm running from for what reason. My life is so messed up. There were 3 thugs chasing me with their wand. Of course they threw various spells on me to stop me but I managed to overcome obstacles such as falling things breaking of walls on me and dodged all the attack spells.

I eventually lost them half way through. I was in some weird smelling street near a dumpster. Then I saw my shoes they were SO DIRTY... ARGGHHGHGGH.... But then I saw some paper sticking to my shoe I took it and saw because it looked familiar.

It was a wanted picture of me. I should say the picture was very ugly I have no idea how he figured out that was me. WAIT WHY AM I EVEN WANTED? WHAT DID I DO...

Then I saw a symbol in the corner. I remember this. Last christmas when I got kidnapped one of those guys were wearing this symbol necklace. What a shame. They have come to such a low level that now they are hunting down 12 year olds.

Ok forget that! And the best part I was worth 200 Galleons! DUDE....

I would actually thank them for this cause I really didn't feel my life had any value but 200 Galleons for my life meant so much to me. Perhaps I should thank this person after I find him. This kinda made my day to be honest....

But I didn't know what was coming further.......

                                                                             XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX