|28|---𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ʜɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴅᴜ-ᴅᴜ, ᴅᴅᴜ-ᴅᴜ, ᴅᴜ
ᴀʜ-ʏᴇᴀʜ, ᴀʜ-ʏᴇᴀʜ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

I saw an old and dark painted shop with dusty windows and a old board written 'Ollivanders' in gold. The board was creaking in the soft breeze. The shop seemed very out of the place as every place except that was crowded. I honestly feel this situation would be more scary and cool if it wasn't a part of a congested place like Diagon Alley.

Well one by one Lily, Lorcan, Hugo and me entered the shop. 

Hugo went first and was quite disappointed when he got a very average wand. Unicorn Tail and Ash wood.

Next, Lily Potter came totally flexing off her Phoenix core wand, perhaps she didn't know it only works good for those who are worthy of it and I clearly doubt her worth. The wand was a elite looking Rosewood wand.

Lorcan went next and came out with quite a goldilocks kind of wand. Dragon-Heartstring and Hazel wood. I honestly think its quite a supple and well balanced one.

Then, it was my turn. Unlike the usual cliche, I went in not caring about anything. I wasn't really nervous just envious on how powerful I could be.

The bell chimed as I entered the shop and I saw Ollivander in a very awkward position. He was lying on the floor with a couple of wand boxes. I just gave him a stare. I could say that he  immediately went to business mode. He got up and stared back at me with his worn-out grey eyes which were not even half as pretty as mine. (I know I'm savage.. HAHAHAHAHA)

"Scamander. Lysander Scamander right?" he said quietly. I can see him just trynna make me lose my nerve and acting cool, this is what I call 'Subpar Acting'.

"Yes" I said like an obedient child. 

"You can do great things (pauses dramatically) 

But... (pauses dramatically) 

You need the right lead...(pauses dramatically)

Or how high you can reach in good you can in evil" he finished.

In simple words he basically said I can go evil or good based on my choices and I'll be equally powerful in both cases. Hahaha.... Guess I am worth it.... 

Ollivander could clearly see my mind voices totally roasting him, he said "Be a little serious" when he was choosing a wand. Haha... I can't believe I pissed him off...

"Hornbeam, 13 inches, Dragon-Heartstring, quite swishy" he said and handed a wand to be. I was disappointed. The wand was not really good looking and it was weird as hell. Please don't work I hoped. I finally felt pressure on me getting a good wand and I could see Ollivander enjoying me suffer as he finally got to startle me. But I didn't show my concern much.

I waved the want and the light bulb busted. He wasn't pleased on his selection and quickly rushed inside to get another wand.

I placed the wand down and smiled. My mind said 'Haha.. You're light is busted. You can never get me scared.'

He came back with a red box and carefully took out a smooth plain wand. It looked really plain and boring. The box was burning my eyes it was so bright. "Ahhh... applewood, 13 inches, phoenix core" he said. "Quite rigid" he commented.

I took the smooth wand and it slipped right out of my hand and fell down I quickly picked it up. How embarrassing. I looked at Ollivander whether he had anything to say. "Go on" he said.

I waved the wand and Ollivander's hair was all sticking up like he had been electrocuted and his robes caught fire and a bunch of wand boxes fell. I controlled my laughter.

"Oh dear" he said putting out the fire and picking up the boxes. "A wand for both good times and bad" he chanted over and over. "A wand for-" he paused dramatically. "Of course" he said having an eureka moment. He quickly dropped the wand boxes and rushed inside. 

My legs were getting sore and it this wand thing has bored me. I just want to get out and accept my fate of having a lame wand.

Ollivander came in with a black satin box. He opened the box and I could feel the temperature drop. He opened the box and a beautiful dark black wood was there beautifully designed handle with a silver design coat on the design on the handle. It looked elite and professional. After all a wand is the one which basically represents you.

"English Oak Wood, 13 inches, Phoenix core, unyielding flexibility" he muttered cheerfully.

I took the wand and I could feel something that I enjoyed but I'm not sure what it was, I waved the wand....

Blue and golden sparkles formed and disappeared. I could see Ollivander really proud of himself.

"Very powerful you see... A wand for good times and bad, this is a friend as loyal as the wizard who deserves it" he said. 

"7 Galleons Please" he said. I gave him the money and walked out.

"Oh my god you're back finally! What were you doing in there?" Lorcan asked and continued "Don't you have anything to say for yourself? Lily and Hugo went to get ice-cream! Let's go before it runs out" he said and pulled me. 

I swear literally, he could have just told them to buy it for him and me. Guess he has his own problems. 

They all ate ice-cream. Why didn't I? Its because it got over. There was only 3 left so, I skipped. I knew it cause today I got everything I wanted. I wondered where my friend 'Mr. Bad Luck' was. At the best part about today was supposed to be the ice cream and as for my fate. It didn't happen. 

Well this was normal so I got some chocolate frogs instead even though it can't beat the ice-cream, it was a win and I had learned to accept my ill-fate.

So this is just another normal day of Lysander Scamander.

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX