|91|--- 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 & 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ

ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ꜱᴏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʀᴀɪɴꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

'Kindness goes unnoticed', but in my case 'Kindness gets screwed up that it ends your life so never try to be kind if you can't and don't try so hard to not be something you are not'. Crazy life lesson that I learnt when I tried to help Lorcan. Now, I'm going to visit my graveyard, The Potter Manor.

I've always wanted to die but this is definitely not the way I wanted to die. The moment I reach there I'll be mauled around by the short little devil that resides there, Lily.

"Stop daydreaming and come" my father barked at me and I came down the stairs struggling with my suitcase. "Mommy" I squeaked at my mom. "It will be fine, I'm not sending you away. It's only for a week and Ginny has been insisting for years now" my mom replied. Why do people like watching me suffer?

"Mom can you at least take me? Dad can take Lorcan '' I asked. "Mom's mine" Lorcan said, grabbing her arm. "PLEASE" I pleaded. "You're fourteen! Both of you just use floo powder and leave my yourself!" My mom said as she went to grab floo powder from the cupboard.

"If you I don't get mom you don't get mom" I snickered. "Shut up" Lorcan said sassily. I don't know why but I feel like I've been more of a fun person these days or I don't know whether it's just my exceptional skill of pissing people of so I can have peace of mind.

"Here" my mom said, handing me some floo powder. I grabbed my suitcase, "Adios!" I told my grandparents and parents and I dropped the floo powder and said, "Potter Manor". Green flames erupted and I found myself in the fireplace of a calmer and cozier house than my airy and open home.

"Lysander!" Aunt Ginny exclaimed. "Uh. Hi" I said awkwardly. Oh gosh this is so awkward, I should have came with my parents. "Make yourself comfortable" she said and rushed into the kitchen. It was so awkward I wanted to die. What should I do now? I awkwardly clenched tighter on my suitcase and sat on the couch overwhelmed by the change of surroundings.

"Hey" a male said behind my back and I gave a little jump. It was James Sirius Potter, "Hi" I said awkwardly. "So how's it been going?" He said as he sat next to me and patted my back. "Good" I replied wondering how he can just easily make a conversation with a stranger like me without getting rewarded for it.

"Your voice" he said. "Puberty" I groaned, giving a weak and embarrassed smile.

"Why are you acting weird?" James asked. "No, I'm not but thanks for the compliment, '' I replied. "Compliment?" James questined. "You called me weird" I said. James gave a look of disgust and said, "Weird".

Then James leaned closer to me. "Distance" I muttered. He took a sniff of my hair and pulled away and asked, "What shampoo do you use?"

That moment I realized that I've been underestimating Val's stupidity because there are people who are in a different league of idiocy and stupidity.

"Anyways, how long did you dress up to impress my sister" he chuckled to himself. Yup, he's an idiot, confirmed. "I mean I don't mind you liking my sister as long as you maintain a distance and you are respectful towards me" James said smiling. I maintained a poker face. I looked around.